Scramble is a new kind of competition site, offering the chance to win almost anything on the web with just one tweet!
Find any product you like, on any website, up to a value of £1,000.
* Simply browse any website and find a product that youd like to win.
* Youll automatically be entered into either our daily, weekly or monthly draw depending on the price of the product you choose:
Draw Prize value Awarded
Daily Up to £20 10pm (UK time) every day
Weekly Up to £100 8pm (UK time) every Friday
Monthly Up to £1000 6pm (UK time) on the last of each month
So, for example, a product with a price of £18 will qualify for entry into our daily draw. A product retailing for £59, however, would be entered into our weekly draw, whilst an item costing £850 would be a monthly draw entry.
Use Twitter to tell us about it.
* Twitter is a real-time short messaging service. You have to be a member to enter competitions on scramble.com its free to join!
* Before heading off to Twitter, you need to format your tweets in a particular way.
* Well help you with the tweet formatting but make sure you dont delete the #scramble hashtag and the price of the item, or we wont be able to spot your entry! Well shorten the item URL for you too, so you have a bit of space to be creative in the comments space. Heres a sample tweet:
The four parts of the tweet are the 'search tag', the 'address of the item', the 'items price' and finally any 'optional comments'.
Win the most tweeted product!
* The product that get the most tweets wins each prize draw.
* We give away the prize twice: one to the person who found it first, and also to a randomly selected person that also tweeted it.
* So, if theres only a short amount of time left before a draw, your best chance of winning is to tweet one of the products that already has the most tweets. Make sure its one you want though, because you might just win it!
* After a draw finishes, we start afresh you wont be able to tweet the product entries in that draw any more. Note that you can tweet the same product from a previous draw, youll just need to create the tweet again.