a Mother and Baby Hamper + £100 Shopping voucher, total value of £500
ONE LUCKY winner will be in with the chance to spoil and comfort their baby with an exclusive super soft baby hamper, as well as a shopping voucher worth £100!
Offering incredible softness from a tiny dose, new Comfort Pure Ultra-Concentrated is proud to support parents by helping make sure clothes are soft, clean and comforting.
The same Comfort Pure you know and love but, in a Ultra-Concentrated format, the brand new smaller more convenient pack size and tiny dose allows you to have 38 washes in a 570ml bottle.
Plus its dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic too, with it's skin care research recognised by the British Skin Foundation.
For further details visit: http://www.comfortworld.co.uk
1. The competition opens on 2 September 2016 and ends at 6:00 pm on 2 October 2016.
2. The Prize is a Mother and Baby Hamper for one winner. The Prize may vary from the image shown due to availability. The competition prize will be provided by Comfort Pure and have a face value of £500 each.
3. The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative. However, we reserve the right to offer a cash alternative if for any reason the Prize is no longer available or suitable.
4. The prizes are subject to availability, should the specified prize(s) become unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, it reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on the competition page.
6. Entrants must be resident in the UK and if aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter. Northern & Shell employees are excluded from participation.
7. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
8. The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by email.
9. If the winner fails to provide an address/ valid email address for delivery of the prize within one calendar month of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant. The winner may be informed by email, and the prize will be send by post or courier. Vouchers included in prize are valid for one year.
10. The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
12. The Daily Express website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.express.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.