Product: Win a £150 hotels.com voucher
Name the place and win a £150 voucher from Hotels.com, letting you stay at thousands of hotels worldwide. Email your answer by Thursday 26 April to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Today this modern port city – the country’s largest and its economic powerhouse
2. … bears no resemblance to the romantic, cinematic image the world has of it.
3. In the 80s the country’s ruler started work on a monumental eponymous project that, he said, would give the city a building that would do its name proud. Name the city.
1. Casablanca is Morocco's largest city as well as its chief port. The Port of Casablanca is one of the largest artificial ports in the world.
2. A reference to the film Casablanca and the picture is of the Cinema Theatre Rialto in Casablanca, see http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jun/02/africa-cinema-history
3. that's the Hassan II Mosque, Casablanca
4. Casa Blanca, meaning of course - White House, the final clue
This week’s winner will receive a £150 voucher from Hotels.com which can be used at more than 120,000 places to stay across the world, from quirky B&Bs and family boltholes to boutique hotels. Hotels.com customers can get a night free for every 10 stayed with its rewards scheme. Email your answer by Thursday 26 April to email@example.com or send a postcard, with address and phone number, to Viewfinder, The Observer, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9GU.