Win a £150 hotels.com voucher
Name the place and win a £150 voucher from Hotels.com letting you stay at thousands of hotels worldwide.
1. As well as something old and something new, some brides tying the knot in this city will need mask and snorkel.
2. From a tiny fishing village, it was developed as a resort by one foreign power, and popularised by soldiers from another.
3. Today’s visitors come for diving, beach life and mud, or take a more meditative option. Name the city.
4. Picture only
My answer: Nha Trang, Vietnam
2. Gondola lift to Vinpearland, Nha Trang
3. Sleeping Buddha, white Buddha statue of the Long Son Pagoda in Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa Province, Vietnam, Asia
Email your answer by Thursday 23 August to [email protected]
or send a postcard, with address and phone number, to Viewfinder, The Observer, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9GU. Good luck!