NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited.
1. Eligibility: The Swarovski The Saturday’s Competition (the “Competition”) is open to participants who: a) are aged 14 and over* on the date of entry (*parental permission to entry to the Competition and to prize collection will be required for participants aged under 16 – proof of age and permission must be provided if requested by the Sponsor); b)] are residents of the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland.
Employees of Daniel Swarovski Corporation AG, Swarovski UK Limited, Facebook, and any of their parent, group or affiliate companies, as well as their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to participate in the Competition or win a prize. Subject to all applicable laws, directives and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Sponsor: SWAROVSKI UK LTD. Registered Office: 1st Floor, Building 4, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5YE, Registered in England no: 835806
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Competition constitutes the participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Competition. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set out in these Official Rules.
4. Timing: The Competition begins on May 20th, 2013 at 00:00:00 Greenwich Mean Time ("GMT"), ends on July 7th at 23:59:59 GMT. Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Competition.
One prize from those listed in section 8 below will be available to win during each of the weeks listed below – for example, in week one (20th May to 26th May 2013 prize 1 in section 8 will be available to the winner) - official timings for each prize:
1. 20th May – 26th May 2013 (week 1)
2. 27th May – 2nd June 2013 (week 2)
3. 3rd June – 9th June 2013 (week 3)
4. 10th June – 16th June 2013 (week 4)
5. 17th June – 23rd June 2013 (week 5)
6. 24th June – 7th July 2013 (week 6)
All participants who have entered for any of weeks 1 – 5 will be automatically entered for the week 6 prize.
5. How to Participate/Enter the Competition: First, participants must register for a Facebook personal account (no other methods of entry are available). Creating a Facebook personal account is free, and can be done by visiting www.facebook.com. To create a Facebook account, participants must agree to the Facebook Terms and Conditions (a copy of which can be found at http://www.facebook.com/terms.php?ref=pf). Age limits apply under Facebook’s Terms and Conditions and, where applicable, participants must obtain appropriate parental permission.
Creating a Submission
Participants must follow the Instructions given how to use The Saturdays Application on the Swarovski Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/Sparklingsats). Participants need not purchase or depict any Swarovski products or services on their Facebook page. Participants must ensure that they comply with these Official Rules at all times.
Guidelines and Restrictions
LIMIT: Only one (1) entry per person or email address is permitted per week. Multiple Submissions and any Submissions generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. In the event that two or more Submissions appear to be substantially similar to one another, Sponsor will select the Submission that participated first and will not select or permit the later, substantially similar Submission.
In the event of a dispute as to any Submission, the authorised account holder of the email address used to register the Facebook personal account and for the Competition will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these Official Rules. The "authorised account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each participant may be required to show proof of being the relevant authorised account holder. In the event that two or more different Facebook accounts are used for the registrations required to participate in the Competition, Sponsor reserves the right to use any of those Facebook accounts for the determination of the identity of the participant.
6. Winner Determination: The six (6) winners of the Competition will be determined by a random selection tool.
THE POTENTIAL WINNER IS NOT A WINNER OF THE PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL HE/SHE SATISFIES ALL REQUIREMENTS AS SET OUT IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
No correspondence will be entered into. The Sponsor’s decision in relation to all matters related to this Competition is final.
7. Winner Requirements: The  winners will be notified by Facebook-message, email, mail or phone on or around 7th July 2013. If any winner cannot be contacted, or does not fully comply in any way with these Official Rules, then the Sponsor reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify such winner, in which event the winner will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize. If any winner is disqualified for any reason, the prize may be unawarded or awarded to another winner determined by the Sponsor at its discretion.
Acceptance of any prize (or part of that prize) shall constitute and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its agents may use the winner’s name, town/city, county photograph, image, likeness, Submission, voice, opinions and/or prize information in connection with the Competition for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or subsequently devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without any payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
8. Prizes: Each winner will win one of the following prizes (one (1) each; only one prize per person):
Week 1 - Triumphal:pierced earrings: Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): £ 99
Week 2 - Mini Chic Ring: Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): £ 119
Week 3 - Tangara Necklace: Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): £ 579
Week 4 - Toya necklace: Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): £ 395
Week 5 - Toco Flamingo: Pierced Earrings: Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): £79
Week 6 - Opportunity for a winner & a friend to exclusively meet The Saturdays at Oxford Street Central Boutique, plus Win £1000 worth of jewellery. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): £ 1000
Prizes are non-transferable – no cash alternative and no substitution will be made except as expressly stated in these Official Rules at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. No cash payment will be made. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.
Personal and travel expenses are not provided in connection with prize 6, and these are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. The selected winner will be required to make their own travel arrangements on a pre-agreed date in September 2013 to meet The Saturdays at Swarovski’s Flagship store on Oxford Street, London (“Meet & Greet”). At the time these Official Rules were printed, it is not possible to confirm whether all five members of The Saturdays will be in attendance at the “Meet & Greet”, however it is confirmed that those members in attendance on the day will be there for a minimum of 30 minutes.
Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees (if any) associated with prize receipt and/or use.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Competition and/or acceptance of any prize constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents use of winner’s name, town/city, county photograph, image, likeness, Submission, voice, opinions and/or prize information in connection with the Competition for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without any payment or consideration.
10. Release: By receiving any prize, the winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Facebook, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and prize suppliers, and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of the winner’s participation in the Competition or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Nothing in these Official Rules in any way excludes or limits Sponsor’s, participant’s, winner’s or any other party’s liability for death or personal injury caused by or resulting from its negligence, or that of its personnel, or for fraud or fraudulent representation.
11. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Competition, or any part of it, at any time if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Competition. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any participant or other individual it finds: a) to be tampering with the entry and/or submission processes or the operation of the Competition; b) to be acting in breach of these Official Rules or any other promotion; or c) to be acting in an unacceptable, unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Competition may be a criminal offence and/or a violation of civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including legal fees and expenses) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other term.
12. Limitations of Liability: Except to the extent that they cannot at law exclude or limit their liability, neither the Sponsor nor any of the Released Parties is responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Competition; (2) any technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) any unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Submission process or the Competition; (4) any printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Competition, the uploading, the processing or judging of Submissions or votes or the tabulating of votes, the announcement of the prizes or in any Competition-related materials; (5) any late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen Submissions or mail; or (6) except as stated above, any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant’s participation in the Competition or the receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Neither the Sponsor nor any of the Released Parties are responsible for misdirected or undeliverable Submissions or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Neither the Sponsor nor any of the Released Parties are responsible for any unauthorised third party use of any Submission.
13. Disputes: All matters related to the Competition, these Official Rules and the award of any prize are determined solely by the Sponsor at its sole discretion. No correspondence will be entered into. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Competition, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of United Kingdom and the participants and Sponsor agree that any dispute will be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
14. Consumer Rights: Nothing in these Official Rules in any way excludes or restricts any of the winner's or the participant's statutory rights as a consumer.
15. No endorsement: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Inc. ‘Facebook’) is a registered trade mark of Facebook, Inc.
© 2013 SWAROVSKI UK LTD. All rights reserved.