Every hour today between 9am-4pm, were giving away a hotel booking for just 99p. Youll be in for a chance if you make any hotel or holiday booking between these times.
SEE TERM 4 FOR HOW TO ENTER FOR FREE!
ebookers 99p Hotel Competition Terms and Conditions
Selected T's and C's
2. This 99p Hotel competition is only available to residents of the UK. Employees of Flightbookers Limited and any of its subsidiaries or any companies or agencies connected with the creation and administration of this promotion, or their families, are excluded from this promotion.
3. You will automatically be entered into the 99p Hotel competition each time you book a hotel (or a hotel component as part of a holiday package) with ebookers online or on the phone on Wednesday 12th, 19th or 26th of March between the hours of 9am to 4pm. Every hour during these times, a customer will win the actual value of the hotel booking for 99p up to a limit of £1000 per booking (which includes all taxes and fees, which may apply to the booking). This means that the method of payment used to make the original booking will be credited with the cost of the booking minus an administration fee of 99p. Your entry will be made at the time you confirm your booking at the time of payment. If you do not wish to be automatically entered into the competition, please email us on [email protected]
after your booking quoting your booking reference.
4. No purchase is necessary to enter this 99p Hotel competition. To enter the competition without making a booking ("the no purchase necessary route"), please send your name, address, telephone number and email address to us via email at [email protected]
. The time at which we receive your email will be treated as the booking confirmation time for the purposes of the above. If the winner entered using no purchase necessary route, the prize awarded will be a £250 ebookers travel voucher which the winner will receive in return for payment of a 99p administration charge.
5. All entrants must be over the age of 18. Maximum of 2 entries per day per person regardless of entry route.
6. All winners will be notified within 10days of booking to the email address originally provided. Entrants do not need to make a personal claim.
7. If the winner does not respond to notification or cannot be traced within 14 days of date notification email is sent, another winner will be drawn at random.
8. All entrants agree by taking part in this prize competition to these terms and conditions, and consents to the use of their name, in any associated publicity.
9. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. If the winner decides not to accept the prize awarded, he/she will notify the promoter of such decision in writing and will, with effect from the date of such notice, forfeit any and all claim to the prize awarded. No alterative prize will be awarded. The promoter reserves the right to deal with the prize declined in such manner as it, in its absolute discretion, regards fit.
10. The promoters decision will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. All winners will be responsible for supplying valid passports and visas and, where necessary, for obtaining appropriate vaccinations and inoculations. It is strongly recommended that travellers take out adequate travel insurance.
12. Usual Flightbookers Limited booking conditions apply which are available at http://www.ebookers.com.
13. The promoter is not liable for any costs, claims, damages or loss suffered by any person as a result of any failed bookings due to site downtime or entering this competition occasioned by any failure, however caused, in the fulfilment of the terms of this competition except that no term in this competition will operate to limit the liability of any party for death or personal injury caused by negligence.
14. If the promoter, in its reasonable opinion, believes that a person is deliberately manipulating entries into this competition, the promoter may exclude such person from this competition.
15. The promoter reserves the right to cancel this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its reasonable opinion, or if circumstances arise out of its control.
16. If any tax is levied by the Inland Revenue in respect of the award of any prize pursuant to this competition, such tax levied will be the responsibility of, and paid by, the winner to Inland Revenue.
17. These rules will be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
18. Any enquiry concerning, or notices to the promoter relating to, this competition should be sent by email to [email protected]
or by post to Marketing Department, at the address above.