walkman phone, game console, 40" hd tv, laptop and x factor live tour tickets
Courtesy of The Carphone Warehouse and Sony Ericsson, every two weeks were giving one of you the chance to win this amazing digital lifestyle package consisting of a Walkman phone, a games console with singing game, a 40" HD TV with home cinema system, laptop with broadband for a year, and membership to the GeekSquad to help set it all up. Plus eight VIP tickets to the X Factor Live Tour, with an exclusive meet and greet. Please note that the competition closes online at 5pm on September 5th.
Competition entry question:
Answer the question stated in the X Factor and/or the Xtra Factor (the programme). Eligible entrants are required to answer the question correctly and to follow the instructions given. Eligible entries will be entered into a draw to win a prize.
Opening/closing date & time:
· Competition opens for entries via PRTS, SMS, red button and online as stated in the programme.
· Competition closes for entries via PRTS, SMS and red button at 9:00 a.m. as stated in the programme. Entries after the closing time will not be entered into the competition but may still be charged.
· Competition closes for entries online via www.itv.com no less than 4 working days after the competition closing date as stated in the programme.
Draw date: within 1 week of the closing date.
Method & cost of entry:
· PRTS - call 090 49 59 69 79 and follow instructions; up to 10 entries per household. Each call costs £1.00 from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may be higher and from mobiles will be considerably more.
· SMS text send to 84066 with your answer; up to 10 entries per household. Each text costs £1.00 plus one standard network rate message.
· Red button cable and digital satellite viewers may press the red button on their remote control and follow instructions; up to 10 entries per household. Each red button entry costs £1.00.
· Online go to www.itv.com and follow instructions; up to 30 entries per household. There is no charge for online entries.
There is no email or postal entry available. Entries on behalf of another are void. Entries over the maximum number of entries for each method of entry, or entries made or received by the Promoter after the closing time will not be entered into the competition but may still be charged. Entries which are incomplete, inaudible, incomprehensible, or not received by the Promoter are void but may still be charged. The adjudicators decision is final.
The first correct entry drawn at random from all eligible entries will be the winner of the prize. The prize is a gift package to be delivered within 28 days of winner confirmation, including a walkman-mobile phone, a laptop with a years broadband service (excluding international use), a games console, an HD TV, a home entertainment system, a years GeekSquad membership, and 8 VIP tickets for the winner and 7 companions (to be delivered within 28 days of availability of the tickets) to go to the X Factor Live tour in early 2009 at a venue and date to be agreed between the winner and the prize provider. The prize is subject to restrictions and to the terms of the manufacturer and/or prize provider as applicable. The Promoter may vary any element of the prize. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that they and their companions are available on the relevant date. There is no cash equivalent or alternative prize. The prize is non-changeable and non-transferable. The winner must be aged 18 or over. The prize excludes other costs including but not limited to storage fees, installation or disposal costs, additional accessories, accommodation, travel costs, parking, meals, drinks, insurance, taxes and any other costs. The Promoter is not liable for any costs, liabilities, damages, losses, or medical conditions aggravated or incurred. The Promoter will only pass your data to third parties for marketing purposes if you have asked to receive marketing information from those third parties. The winner will be notified within one week of the draw date on the phone number they provided when entering the competition. The Promoter will not amend contact information provided once entry to the competition has been made. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner. Failure to respond or provide a delivery address or to comply with these terms may result in forfeiture of the prize. If they cannot be contacted the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
Prize provider:The Carphone Warehouse Limited, 1 Portal Way, London W3 6RS
General Competition Terms and Conditions apply. Please see here for full general competition Terms and Conditions.