1. Entries for Condé Nast Traveller's Where Are You? competition can be sent on a postcard, by e-mail or on-line (all stating the entrant's full name, address and telephone number), and must correctly identify the place described according to the instructions given. Entries by post should be sent to: Where Are You? competition, Condé Nast Traveller, Vogue House, 1 Hanover Square, London W1S 1JU. E-mail entries should be sent to [email protected]
2. Each month's entry must arrive no later than the last day of the month on that issue's cover. Condé Nast Traveller is not responsible for late, lost or damaged mail or e-mail. Illegible or mechanically reproduced entries are not eligible. Entries by text message are not eligible.
3. Only one correct answer will be registered per entrant per month. Each registered correct answer is eligible for the Grand Prize draw. So contestants who have one registered correct answer at the end of the competition period (1 October 2013) will have one entry in the Grand Prize draw; contestants with two registered correct answers will have two; and so on.
4. One Grand Prize winner of the current Where Are You? competition will be chosen, by 1 October 2013, in a random draw of qualified entries that have correctly identified locations in the competitions published in issues dated between October 2012 and September 2013. The winner will be notified within 14 days of the draw. If the winner cannot be contacted within 30 days, an alternative winner may be chosen. All decisions by the Editor are final.
5. The competition prize is not transferable. No substitutions for the prize will be allowed. Travel insurance is not included.
6. The Where Are You? competition is open to readers of Condé Nast Traveller who are 18 or older on the date of entry, except for employees of Condé Nast Publications, participating promotional agencies, contributors to Condé Nast Traveller, and the families of any of the above.
7. All entries to the Where Are You? competition become the sole property of Condé Nast Traveller and will neither be acknowledged nor returned.
8. Acceptance of the prize constitutes consent for the use of the winner's name and likeness and those of his/her travelling companion for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes.
9. Condé Nast will not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage or expense incurred by a prizewinner or by his or her travelling companion (for example, costs of repatriation) as a consequence of any party participating in providing the prize travel package becoming insolvent or entering into liquidation or bankruptcy.
10. Contestants, by entering the competition, agree to be bound by the above rules, terms and conditions. Please indicate if you do not want to be added to our mailing list, which is sometimes made available to carefully screened companies.
11. Only one entry per household