£1,000 to spend at JOSEPH
The JOSEPH Autumn/Winter 2014 menswear and womenswear collections have just launched.
To celebrate, we're giving you the chance to win £1,000 to spend at JOSEPH, along with a personalised session with their in-house stylist.
The iconic JOSEPH aesthetic is a play on opposites: Anglo and Franco, masculine and feminine, black and white. The Autumn/Winter 2014 collection draws on each of these themes, whilst celebrating the brand's rich past, and reinterpreting relentless British style.
Inspiration comes from the influential style tribes of London — the only city where Ragga girl meets West End chic, Teddy Boy meets Mod and Rocker, Skater meets Savile Row — and where they blend in an inimitable aesthetic harmony.
The JOSEPH look of now is cravat print. Long a symbol of culture and elegance, JOSEPH reinterprets the pattern to create modern luxury essentials in textural jacquard. Other key trends this season revisit the iconic college stripe and the timeless cool of the tailored military jacket.
For your chance to win £1,000 to spend on this coveted collection, simply answer the question and register your contact details below. The winner will receive £1,000 to spend on a Joseph wardrobe online or at a key JOSEPH store in London. A JOSEPH stylist will be on hand to assist in tailoring your new look.
Which season has recently launched online at JOSEPH?
Answer : AW14
NOTE : You must agree to communications from JOSEPH to enter.
Completion message :
YOUR ENTRY WAS SUCCESSFUL. GOOD LUCK!
1. This competition is open to UK and Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, Cedar Communications and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion. Employees of Joseph Limited or its affiliates are not eligible to receive the prize.
2. To enter submit your details with your answer to the question on the form below.
3. Only one entry per person is allowed. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and may not be combined with any other offer and has no cash value. There is no cash alternative.
4. The winner's prize comprises of a Joseph wardrobe to the retail value of £1,000 and a personal styling session.
5. The prize includes:
a) £1,000 in retail value to be redeemed on Joseph branded clothing only, and excludes all designer clothing that may be sold within a Joseph store. The prize value is redeemable online at www.joseph-fashion.com or in the following Joseph standalone stores in London (UK): Duke of York, 28 Brook Street and 315 Brompton Road.
b) Personal styling session with the Joseph online stylist. The styling session can be held online or at one of the aforementioned Joseph London stores.
6) An account registered to the winner's name and details will be credited with the full prize value. If the winner does not already have a Joseph account, an account will be created using the details submitted in the competition entry form.
7. The winner's account credit can only be redeemed on full price items and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. The account credit will remain valid in the account for no longer than 12 months from the date at which it was applied. If the prize is redeemed online, up to two Standard or Next Day Delivery charges to a UK address will be covered within the prize value.
8. Any returns must be in accordance with the company's standard Returns Policy and may only be processed where the original receipt or order confirmation is provided by the winner.
9. The prize does not include flights, accommodation, transfers, meals, or any other costs of a personal nature not stated all of which will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
10. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Any unused prize elements will be forfeited.
11. No bulk, third party or organised group entries will be accepted. Incomplete, illegible, photocopied or corrupt entries or any entry not in accordance with instructions will not be accepted.
12. No responsibility is accepted for lost, damaged or delayed entries. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
13. The closing date for entries is 11.55pm GMT on 31 August 2014.
14. The winner will be selected in a random draw from all valid entries received under the supervision of an independent observer.
15. The promotion decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Winner will be notified by email within 28 days following the closing date. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value at its sole discretion.
18. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for damages, losses or injuries that result from acceptance of the prize.
19. By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.