£1,000 of vouchers for Centre Parcs plus 10 RU prizes of family tickets
Enter your details below to be in with a chance of winning
Completion message :
You have successfully been entered to our competition.
1. No purchase necessary.
2. The closing date for entry into the prize draw is midnight on 05.04.17. Entries received after this time will not be included in the prize draw. The winners will be drawn by an independent auditor at random from all valid entries received by the closing date.
3. No responsibility will be accepted for entries which are incomplete, incorrectly completed, not received for whatever reason or for any technical or other error that may arise with any entry.
4. To enter participants must visit www.asda.com/win and follow the instructions. Entrants will be required to provide their full name, address, email and mobile telephone number. Only one entry per person and no person may win more than one prize. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts or using multiple identities. No third party or bulk entries will be accepted.
5. In the event of an entrant’s phone number or email address changing or their mobile phone being lost, stolen or damaged during the promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve or amend any existing entries to new contact details.
6. There are 11 prizes to be won in total consisting of: One Main prize: • £1,000 of vouchers for Centre Parcs UK Ten Runners Up prizes: • 10 x Family tickets consisting of 2 adults and up to 3 children (dependant on chosen location) to a choice of Hampton Court Palace, Kensington Palace, RHS Harlow Carr or RHS Wisley which will all host Lindt Gold Bunny hunts over Easter weekend. No expenses are included in the runner up prizes, runners up will be expected to make their own travel arrangements.
7. Winners of all prizes may be subject to a full verification process.
8. The Promoter cannot guarantee that the prizes will be free from all disruptions, failings or cancellations. The Promoter shall not be liable for such disruptions failings or cancellations unless they are caused by the Promoter’s negligence.
9. The winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries received by the closing date under independent supervision. The winners will be notified on Wednesday 12th April 2017. The prize must be claimed within 7 days of the initial notification. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winners; however, if the prizes are not claimed within 7 days a re-draw will take place. The 10 x Runner Up winners will be notified within 7 working days.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. No cash alternative will be available. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
12. Runner Up Prizes will be sent via recorded delivery. It is the winners’ responsibility to provide the correct address at the time of entry.
13. Should this notification be returned as undeliverable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that entry and pass the prize to a reserve winner drawn at the same time as the originals.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners including, but not limited to, any entrant’s identity, and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion, or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding.
15. Entrants’ details will be held for the sole purpose of administration of this promotion, except where entrants have opted-in to receive further information from ASDA or the Promoter.
16. For the competition winner’s name and county of residence, please send a stamped self-addressed envelope after 21 working days after the competition closing date marked ‘Asda Magical Family Break Promotion, Lindt & Sprungli, 4 New Square, Feltham, Middlesex, TW14 8HA’
17. By entering the Promotion, prize winners acknowledge that they may be required to participate in publicity relating to the promotion without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrants name and/or, statements made by the entrants concerning the Promotion and/or prizes and photographs taken as part of the Promotion.
18. Promoter: Lindt & Sprungli, 4 New Square, Feltham, Middlesex, TW14 8HA
19. Data Controller: Clearsilver Brand Marketing, 3rd Floor, The Tetley, Hunslet Road, Leeds, LS10 1JQ