Win £1,000 With Your Postcode
Win £1,000 With Your Postcode
One lucky listener each week is going to win £1,000 to spend on their home, thanks to property website Zoopla cash
£1,000 comes as a great help at any time and here on Smooth every week, you could win a grand to spend on your home - perfect if you're looking to sell your property this year.
Thanks to Smooth Saturdays with property website Zoopla, your postcode could win you that cash.
Play Postcode Payout with Smooth Saturdays. This week's letter and number are:
Letter - A Number - 5
If you have both the letter and the number somewhere in your postcode, then you're in with a chance of winning £1,000.
Simply fill in the form below - making sure your postcode is absolutely correct.
Entries close at 11.59 on Friday 16th January 2015.
Read more at http://www.smoothradio.com/competitions-offers/zoopla-postcode-15/#Lv1eM5Jvyt8LozSY.99
Win £1,000 With Postcode Payout And Zoopla
Zoopla on Smooth, January – March 2015
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.smoothradio.com/competition-terms-conditions/ apply to ‘Zoopla – Weekly Feature radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from Friday 9th January – Friday 27th March (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is the Smooth Network.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an entrant must go line to www.smoothradio.com, register their details on the entry. Online entry will first open at 12noon on Friday 9th January and close at 11.59am on Friday 27th March. Online entry will re-open for entry with a new competition entry at 12noon on each Friday and close at 11.59am on the following Friday. This process will be repeated throughout the competition duration.
4. Each new entry week (12noon Friday to 11.59am the following Friday) there will be a new number and letter. If these appear in any part of an entrant’s postcode then they can enter the competition to win.
5. From all entrants received each week a winner will be chosen at random but MUST include the weekly letter and number.
6. Winners will need to supply their full address (including postcode) at the point of entry and the prize will only be sent to that address. If the winner does not actually live at an address with the stated postcode they will be disqualified and a new winner will be chosen.
7. All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
8. In order to be eligible they must live at an address that contains that weeks number and letter within any part of their postcode
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
10. There is 1 x weekly prize available per week as per the opening times outlined in Clause 3 of these Terms & Conditions) during the competition period. The weekly prize is £1,000, provided in the form of a cheque addressed to the winner. The prize will be issued 28 days after the competition end date.
11. The prize cannot be exchanged for an alternative prize.
12. Global reserve the right to substitute the prize at any time.
13. Global cannot accept liability for any technical issues outside of their control that may prevent an entrant from participating in the competition.
14. Global reserve the right to withdraw the prize from a winner if it can be proved that they do not live at the address they registered with.
Smooth Radio General Competition Terms & Conditions