1 x 10 cover girl make-up kits
Scroll down for competition
Get our cover looks!
One cover girl – six trends! Here’s how make-up pro Lisa Valencia worked her magic…
The heavy smoky eye
‘Line eyes with black pencil and mascara.’ Try L’Oréal Paris Color Riche Le Khôl in Midnight Black, £3.99/399 points, and Collection Fast Stroke Defining Lash Mascara in Black, £2.99/299 points.
The double act
Lisa says: ‘Balance a pink lip with well-defined brows.’ Try N°7 Match Made Moisture Drench Lipstick in Deeply Pink, £9.95/995 points, and New Benefit Precisely, My Brow Pencil in 2, £18.50/1,850 points.
The new blue
‘Blue liner with cobalt shadow is the way to wear ocean shades,’ says Lisa. Try Max Factor Wild Shadow Pot in Sapphire Rage, £4.99/499 points, and Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Periwinkle, £14.50/ 1,450 points. Team with a slate-grey mani – try Nails Inc Gel Effect in Hyde Park Place, £15/1,500 points (14ml).
The black-cherry lip
‘A dark-red lip is an on-trend update – team with a rosy blush.’ Try Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Matte- Lip 3D Lip Colour & Sculpt in Berry-Much, £3.50/350 points, and New Lancôme Cushion Blush Subtil in 024, £28.50/2,850 points.
The hyper-real glow
‘Help skin gleam with a BB base, and highlight nose, brow bones, cupid’s bow and cheekbones.’ Try Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream, £7.99/799 points (30ml), and Barry M Light Me Up! Liquid Highlighter, £4.99/499 points (10ml).
The matte red statement
‘A matte lip works best with highlighted skin,’ explains Lisa. We like Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Moisturizing Matte Lipstick in Bold Red, £21/2,100 points, and YSL Touche Éclat Radiant Touch in Rose Lumière, £25/2,500 points.
• Entrants to this free prize draw must be aged 18 or over and a resident in the UK.
• Purchase is not necessary.
• Employees and the immediate families of Boots UK Limited, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw are not entitled to enter the prize draw.
• This prize draw closes at midnight on 25 October 2016.
• An independent person, selected by Boots, will randomly select the winner after 25 October 2016 from all valid entries.
• This prize draw is free to enter. Only one entry per person and per email address.
• Responsibility will not be accepted for the loss, delay or corruption of any data in transit, or in the incomplete nature of any entries to the prize draw.
• The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
• The prize is our cover girl make-up kit, worth £160.90. We have 10 kits to give away, worth a combined total of £1,609. Each kit includes: Max Factor Wild Shadow Pot in Sapphire Rage, £4.99; Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Periwinkle, £14.50; Nails Inc Gel Effect in Hyde Park Place, £15 (14ml); L’Oréal Paris Color Riche Le Khôl in Midnight Black, £3.99; Collection Fast Stroke Defining Lash Mascara in Black, £2.99; N°7 Match Made Moisture Drench Lipstick in Deeply Pink, £9.95; Benefit Precisely, My Brow Pencil in 2, £18.50; Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Matte-Lip 3D Lip Colour & Sculpt in Berry-Much, £3.50; Lancôme Cushion Blush Subtil in 024, £28.50; Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream, £7.99 (30ml); Barry M Light Me Up! Liquid Highlighter, £4.99 (10ml); Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Moisturizing Matte Lipstick in Bold Red, £21; and YSL Touche Éclat Radiant Touch in Rose Lumière, £25.
• The value of the prizes is correct at the time of going to press.
• The winners will be notified by the 22 November 2016 by email. This must be acknowledged by the winner, by email, within 72 hours. Failure to respond to this email means an alternative winner will be selected from all valid entries received.
• Prizes will be delivered by 22 December 2016 by recorded delivery.
• Responsibility will not be accepted for the loss, delay or damage to prizes while being delivered.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them.
• We will not pass on your personal details to any other organisation without your permission, except for the purpose of awarding the prize if necessary.
• The judge’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
• The promoter of the competition is Boots UK Limited, 1 Thane Road, Nottingham NG90 1BS.
• The name and region of the winners may be obtained by writing to the following address after 20 November 2016: Boots Health & Beauty magazine, Boots UK Ltd, Thane Road, Nottingham NG90 1BS. Boots.com/Redwood London reserve the right to amend and/or withdraw the prize draw at any time without prior notice.