Signed copy of Richard Madeley's of 'The Way You Look Tonight'
Last year Richard Madeley released his critically acclaimed debut novel, Some Day I’ll Find You. Now he’s back with his much anticipated new book, The Way You Look Tonight. It’s so good we’ve made it the CBS Drama Book of the Month and we’ve got 10 signed copies to give away.
To be in with a chance all you have to do is answer a simple question. Before I give you that here’s what The Way You Look Tonight is all about:
Not until she was 16 did Stella Arnold learn the full truth about her father, how handsome, charming James turned out to be a cold-blooded, psychotic extortionist, racketeer and killer. Knowing now what her father was capable of, she decides to study psychology and the criminal mind, and to further her education in America. In the spring of 1962 she flies to Boston where, being beautiful, bright and fashionably English, she becomes someone of huge fascination and on every invitation list. Then comes an invitation one summer weekend to the home of the Kennedys. Stella quickly becomes part of the inner Kennedy circle as they party through the hot summer nights. Both brothers, JFK and Bobby, make their moves on her but she firmly, charmingly, repels them. Further south, on the Florida Keys, a killer is on the loose. The case, unsolved, begins to rock America, and with her specialist knowledge of psychopaths, Stella is co-opted by the police investigation and prepares to fly south...
To be in with a chance just answer the question below. You must be 15 years of age or over to enter and the competition close on July 31st.
Question: At what age did Stella learn the truth about her father?
A: 16 <<<<< Answer
The Richard Madeley Book of the Month Competition is to take place during the period from 2nd July 2014 to 31st July 2014 on the website operated by Zonemedia Broadcasting Limited, 105-109 Salusbury Road, London NW6 6RG ("Zonemedia") found at the URL http://www.cbsdrama.co.uk;
2. The Competition is open to all UK and ROI residents, except employees of Zonemedia (or their immediate families) and/or anyone else connected with the administration of the Competition;
3. By entering the Competition, all entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any entrant who fails to abide by any of these terms and conditions may be disqualified at Zonemedia 's sole discretion;
4. No purchase is necessary to take part in the Competition;
5. In order to enter the Competition entrants must complete all information required and send their entry via the website www.cbsdrama.co.uk
6. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified;
7. Zonemedia accepts no responsibility for any entries that are lost, illegible, incomplete or altered and all such entries shall be disqualified. No entries will be accepted after the Closing Date as per paragraph 9 below. Confirmation of sending an entry via the Internet is not proof of entry nor does it constitute receipt;
8. Entries become the absolute property of Zonemedia and will not be returned;
9. All entries must be received no later than midnight 31st July 2014;
10. Zonemedia will not retain any personal data regarding the entrant unless the entrant provides their consent by checking the appropriate box on the entry form. All personal data retained shall be used for the purpose of Zonemedia promotion and may be shared with selected third parties for promotional and research purposes.
12. Correct entries will go forward to the selection process. There will be one winning entry to win the following prize: 10 winners get a copy of Look Tonight by Richard Madeley;
13. The winner(s) will be the selected from all eligible entries validly submitted by random ;
14. The Winner will be informed by phone or e-mail in the week commencing 31st July 2014 If the Winners decline or for any reason cannot accept a Prize, or the Winners cannot be contacted from the details they have supplied, substitute Winners may be drawn at Zonemedia 's sole discretion;
15. The prizes are non-transferable and there are no alternatives. Zonemedia may substitute a prize for an alternative of the same or comparable value if it, in its sole discretion, deems necessary;
16. Zonemedia's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into;
17. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received;
18. The Prizes include nothing other than that expressly stated to be included as part of the Prizes. The Prizes may be subject to third party terms and conditions for which Zonemedia is not responsible or liable;
19. Subject to prevailing date protection legislation, if any, the surname and county of origin of the Winners may be obtained by writing to Zonemedia at the address set out in paragraph 1 (above) up to one month after the closing date, enclosing a stamped addressed stamped envelope or by visiting the website;
20. The Winners consent that their names and images may be used in publicity materials and events relating to the relevant competition and Zonemedia does not accept any obligations of confidence towards the Winners;
21. The Winners further consent that names and images may be posted on the a Zonemedia operated website, WAP site and on-air on the Channel after the closing date;
22. Winners may be invited to attend Zonemedia events for prize giving, press or publicity. Winners acknowledge that attendance may entail travel and may occur during the regular working week. The Winners are responsible for organising an absence from work with their respective employers as required;
23. Zonemedia shall not be responsible for any travel arrangements required in order for the Winners to accept the prize unless otherwise stated;
24. Entrants acknowledge that the dates of any Zonemedia events cannot be altered;
25. Zonemedia shall be entitled to terminate or modify these terms and conditions in its absolute discretion at any time;
26. As far as permitted by law, excluding liability for personal injury or death arising from negligence, Zonemedia excludes all liability in connection with the Competition or prizes awarded or not awarded in connection with the Competition;
27. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.