1 of 18, Tile Mate Bluetooth trackers
Research by the world’s leading smart location company, Tile, suggests Brits lose 10 minutes per day searching for lost belongings such as wallets, keys and bags – what a waste!
Don’t worry, a solution is here; we’ve got 18 of the world’s bestselling Bluetooth trackers to give away.
Tile Mate is a Bluetooth tracker purpose-built to help you find what matters most, including keys, wallets, laptops and more.
Ring it when you’ve misplaced something close by, and use it in reverse to call your phone - even when it’s on silent.
If you fear your belonging is further afield, check where your item was last seen on a map, or tap into Tile’s community, the world’s largest lost-and-found network, which will anonymously help find the lost or stolen item almost anywhere in the world.
Follow Tile on http://www.facebook.com/TileUK
and enter below to be in with a chance of winning.
1. The competition opens on 7 March 2017 and ends on 7 April 2017 (“the Closing Date”).
2. The prize is one Tile Mate Bluetooth tracker (“the Prize”) worth £23 each for eighteen winners.
3. The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative.
4. To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on the competition page.
5. Entrants must be resident in the UK and if aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter. Northern & Shell employees are excluded from participation.
6. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
7. The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by email.
8. If the winner fails to provide an address for delivery of the prize within one calendar month of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
9. The Prize will be delivered to the winner's home address unless he/she states otherwise upon written notification, as soon as possible from receipt of confirmation by us of their details. Please allow up to 30 working days for delivery.
10. The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
12. The Daily Star website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.