Terms & Conditions
1) The Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 years or over, except employees of Small Luxury Hotels of the World and Condé Nast UK or their affiliated companies, their families, cohabitants, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
2) No purchase is necessary for entry into the Promotion. Entries received after the relevant closing date will not be accepted.
3) Entries must be received no later than 30th September 2014 23.59. Only one entry per valid email address is permitted. Only fully completed entry forms will be accepted. Incomplete or unreadable entries will be disqualified.
4) No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, unreadable, ineligible, corrupted, lost or delayed or are unable to be sent due to technical or any other reason, or for any charge by the sender's network for repeat entries.
5) Small Luxury Hotels of the World are giving away two (2), maximum of five (5) complimentary room nights. Please note only one (1) per person. Please see the terms and conditions of Small Luxury Hotels of the World below:
- Prize is based on standard double room accommodation based on two people sharing.
- Prize is valid for 12 months from date of receipt.
- The complimentary room nights are subject to availability. Confirmation is at the hotel's discretion. If a booking is requested during the hotel's peak period, or the hotel's annual complimentary room night allocation has already been confirmed, the hotel is entitled to deny confirmation.
- Online availability and hotel availability for claiming complimentary room nights may differ; the availability of the hotel will prevail.
- All reservation requests must be made in writing only to the UK office for the attention of Katrin Holtkott at [email protected]
- Prize includes accommodation only. All food, drinks, taxes and other incidental costs are to be settled by the guest prior to departure.
- The Club of Small Luxury Hotels of the World™ benefits cannot be redeemed in conjunction with this prize.
- No monetary value can be given in exchange for the prize and it is non-transferable.
- The following hotels are not included in this prize; Akatsuki Resort, Thailand and Alexander House, Russia.
- A maximum of 5 complimentary nights can be requested per hotel, per stay.
- Prize can only be used for new bookings and is not valid for any existing booking at a Small Luxury Hotels of the World™ hotel.
- A minimum of two weeks' notice must be given.
- Complimentary room nights prize is non-flexible and once confirmed by Small Luxury Hotels of the World™ cannot be cancelled.
- Guests who choose an all-inclusive SLH hotel will incur an additional charge, which will vary depending on the property selected.
- Small Luxury Hotels of the World™ has the right to update these terms and conditions.
- This prize is determined by the terms and conditions in place at the time the room nights are claimed rather than when issued.
- Promoter: Small Luxury Hotels of the World™ 3rd Floor, Portland House, Bressenden Place, London, SW1E 5BH.
6) The two (2) winners will be the first entry drawn at random from all valid and completed entries. The winners will be notified by email within 14 days of the relevant draw. The results of the free prize draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into. If a winner cannot be contacted within 21 days of the relevant draw, the promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at the same time as the original. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative for the prize. The decision of the Digital Director is final.
7) At the promoter's discretion the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize or any items within it for items of equivalent or greater value, if in all reasonable circumstances the promoter is unable to offer the intended prize(s).
8) The prize winner's name and county of residence can be obtained by sending a letter within 14 days following the free prize draw to: Condé Nast Digital, Vogue House, Hanover Square, London, W1S 1JU
9) All entries become and remain the property of the promoter.
10) By submitting an entry, entrants acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions and agree that the winner agrees that their name and county of residence may be released if they win a prize, and consent to any post-event publicity.
11) You can opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email or by contacting Condé Nast UK and asking to be removed from our mailing list.
12) The promoter retains sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if in its view a winner is ineligible, the entry is invalid or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside of its control.
13) Condé Nast UK is the promoter of this competition and can be contacted at Vogue House, 1 Hanover Square, London, W1S 1JU.
14) Entry must be made by the entrant, only at the Entry Site http://www.cntraveller.com/promotions/slh. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other Internet web site of email address, including but limited to commercial competitions, subscription, notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified from this free prize draw. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited.
15) To the extent permitted by law, the promoter excludes all liability whatsoever to entrants and the winner in relation to the Promotion and the prize(s) to be awarded.
16) The Promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.