Win 1 of 2, a Rhino greenhouse worth up to £4,400
We’ve teamed up with Rhino Greenhouses to offer BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine readers the chance to win one of two of its most popular greenhouses, an 8ft x 12ft and a 6ft x 8ft – it’s all part of our celebrations to commemorate 50 years of the Gardeners’ World TV programme.
We have two prizes available to win, from Rhino Greenhouses. The first place winner will receive an 8ft x 12ft (2.44m x 3.66m) greenhouse, worth £4,400. The second place winner will receive a 6ft x 8ft (1.83m x 2.44m) greenhouse, worth £3,100. Both winners can choose the greenhouse specifications.
Which of the following is not used to grow plants in?
MY ANSWER: Rotovator
Please sign in/register, good luck!
Thanks for entering our competition
Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoter is Immediate Media Company London Limited, Vineyard House, 44 Brook Green, London, W6 7BT.
2. The BBC Code of Conduct for competitions can be found at www.bbc.co.uk/competitioncode/ and all BBC magazines and their associated websites comply with the Code.
3. The promotion is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands, aged 18 years or older, except the Promoter’s employees or contractors and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
4. The closing date for entries is 11:55am on the date stated above.
5. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
6. Only electronic form entries used within the competition section will be accepted. This does not include emails.
7. By entering the promotion, the participants agree:
o to be bound by these terms and conditions; and
o that their surname and county of residence may be released if they win a prize.
9. Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries, or entries made through trade, consumer groups, agents or third parties will not be permitted.
10. The winning entrant will be the first correct entry drawn at random from all the correct entries after the closing date.
11. The Promoter’s decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered.
12. The winner will be notified within 14 days of the close of the promotion by post/telephone.
13. If the winner is unable to be contacted or does not respond within 15 business days of receiving the notification email, or if the email is returned or undelivered, such potential winner forfeits all rights to any prize and an alternative winner will be selected.
14. There is no cash alternative, the prize will not be transferable and there will be no other alternative prize. Not for resale.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of the same or greater value.
16. The name and county of residence of the winner will be available online at gardenersworld.com/win/ within two months of the closing date of the promotion.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
18. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, delayed or fraudulent entries.
19. The Promoter excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.