Two lucky winners will each receive the Gentleman and the Lady
We’ve teamed up with timepiece experts Festina to offer two readers two vintage inspired pieces from one of its most iconic lines – the Extra collection.
The new range includes updated editions of timepieces from 1948.
A nod to its heritage era, Festina’s new vintage-inspired pieces, feature the original case structure composed of three elements.
These new, timeless and elegant designs rediscover the Extra 1948 models, for the modern generation.
The new Extra watches have seen an update from the mechanical movement to quartz movement, developed to offer the best possible measurement, increasing its quality and endurance.
Two lucky winners will each receive the Gentleman and the Lady.
The Gentleman has a stainless steel case with curved glass, with a diameter of 36 mm.
This watch is available with three different strap variations: leather, 316L stainless steel and Milanese style.
It also features a small second counter, two hands and different dial shades.
The Lady is inspired by the beauty of its time; this watch features a curved glass face, measuring a diameter of 29 mm.
Its bracelet is available in leather, stainless steel and Milanese style - all of which sit perfectly with the blue, pink, black and white facial options of the dial.
1. The competition opens on 17 February 2017 and ends on 17 March 2017 (“the Closing Date”).
2. The prize is two Festina watches from the Extra 1948 collection ('The Gentleman' and 'The Lady'), "The Prize", each for two winners. (Styles may vary from those pictured.)
3. The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative. However, we reserve the right to offer a cash alternative if for any reason the Prize is no longer available or suitable.
4. To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on the competition page.
5. Entrants must be resident in the UK and if aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter. Northern & Shell employees are excluded from participation.
6. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
7. The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by email.
8. If the winner fails to provide an address for delivery of the prize within one calendar month of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
9. The Prize will be delivered to the winner's home address unless he/she states otherwise upon written notification, as soon as possible from receipt of confirmation by us of their details. Please allow up to 30 working days for delivery.
10. The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
12. The Daily Express website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.express.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.