1. Entrants must be UK mainland residents and over the age of 18 unless otherwise stated.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. No correspondence will be entered into aside from notification of the winner. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
4. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
5. Bayswater Media Group is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and administration of the competition. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of the contributor.
6. Multiple entries are accepted via text with entries by email restricted to 1 per email address. Bayswater Media Group ensures that the draw is conducted in a fair manner, with mobile and email entries consolidated prior to the draw taking place. If evidence suggests that multiple email addresses are being used by a single entrant, we reserve the right to remove these entries from the draw.
7. Postal entries should be sent to Bargain Hunter Competition, followed by the relevant keyword:
Bargain Hunter Competitions - Keyword
Bayswater Media Group
77, South Audley Street
8. The winner’s name and county may be disclosed to anyone who emails within one month after the published closing date, stating the date of publication and the competition prize in the subject field to [email protected]
9. Winners will be notified by email and / or telephone (where possible). Prizes must be claimed within 30 days of the issue of this notification - the winner will forfeit the prize if they fail to claim during this redemption period. We reserve the right to reissue the prize to another competition entrant if a prize is not claimed during this redemption period.