Win 1 of 20 sets, a Bodum iced infusion jug
There are twenty prizes, each prize being a gift boxed Bodum Biasca Ice Tea 1.2L Black Jug and Cranberry & Raspberry and Lemon & Ginger Twinings Infusions
Thanks for your entry.
1) Promotion open to residents of Great Britain, aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2) To enter, simply go to waitrose.com/twiningssummer and fill in your details, before clicking submit.
3) Entries must be received online by 23:59 on 20 August 2014.
4) Only one entry per customer.
5) There are twenty prizes, each prize being a gift boxed Bodum Biasca Ice Tea 1.2L Black Jug and Cranberry & Raspberry and Lemon & Ginger Twinings Infusions. Each prize will be delivered to the winner’s address by 20 September 2014 in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below.
6) The winners will be the first twenty entrants drawn at random from all validly submitted entries. The winners will be selected within 7 days of the closing date. The Promoter will then make arrangements so that prizes are delivered to winners address by the 20 September 2014. The prize may not be claimed by the winners by any other means.
7) In the event that any winner refuses acceptance of the prize or, for whatever reason, cannot accept the prize, or if the Promoter is unable to make contact within any winner within 7 days of the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the prize and award it to an alternative winner.
8) The selection of the winning entries will be supervised by an independent person. The result of the prize draw is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
9) The winner’s details (name and county) will be available for six weeks by sending a SAE to Waitrose, Marketing, Waitrose Limited, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 8YA to be received after 20 September 2014
10) Proof of submitting your entry is not proof of receipt of an entry by the Promoter. The Promoter is not responsible for any entries that fail to be submitted for any technical reason whatsoever. Entries submitted by any other means (including by post) will be rejected.
11) The prize is as stated, is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value, should the advertised prize or any part of it become unavailable for any reason.
12) The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
13) The winners may be required to participate in related publicity.
14) By taking part in the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions by any winner may result in forfeiture of their prize.
15) This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Waitrose Limited, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 8YA