250 pairs of tickets to see Jason Vale aka Juice Master live
NEW YEAR, NEW YOU! What better way to lose weight and feel great than attending Jason Vale’s, aka the ‘Juice Master’ very special one off seminar ‘Reclaim Your Health’ at Eventim Apollo, Hammersmith on Saturday 7th January.
To celebrate and get inspired for 2017, Daily Express are offering limited tickets absolutely free for you and a friend!
Jason has helped thousands of people across the world improve their health, fitness and general lifestyle by encouraging them to turn their health around using natural means. His live seminars have been quoted as “Motivational, educational, and ridiculously hilarious” and his fans say it’s the “Funniest talk on food conditioning ever! Education through humour.”
Jason is the best-selling author of 13 books on health, addiction and juicing. His books have collectively sold over 4 million copies worldwide, been translated into many languages and continue to inspire people from all around the world to take their health into their own hands. This is an ideal even after the Christmas break to kick start a healthier new you!
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to Jason Vale’s Reclaim Your Health Seminar, simply provide your details below.
This offer will be on a first come, first served basis – so be quick!
1. The competition opens on 1st January 2017 and ends at 23.59pm on 3rd January 2017.
2. The Prize is two tickets for Jason Vale – Reclaim Your Health at the Eventim Apollo on Saturday 7th January 2017 at 11am.
3. The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative. However, we reserve the right to offer a cash alternative if for any reason the Prize is no longer available or suitable.
4. This competition has no affiliation with the brand of the Prize.
5. To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on the competition page.
6. Entrants must be resident in the UK and if aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter. Northern & Shell employees are excluded from participation.
7. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
8. The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by email.
9. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
10. If the winner fails to provide an address/ valid email address for delivery of the prize within one calendar month of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
11. The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
13. The Express website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.express.co.uk/terms-and-conditions