Win 1 of 3 family tickets to the FIA European Championships – Round 1 “The Main Event” at Santa Pod Raceway.
Top Fuel Dragsters reach 300mph in under…..
Select from available options *
5 seconds>>>>>>My Answer
Terms and Conditions
Win 1 of 3 family tickets to the
FIA European Championships – Round 1 “The Main Event”
at Santa Pod Raceway
The home of European drag racing gears up for one of Europe’s most prominent Drag Racing meetings, ‘The Main Event’. Taking place over the Spring Bank Holiday weekend, this hugely popular, televised event is the first round of the prestigious European Drag Racing Championship featuring one of the largest race entries and most thrilling motorsport content anywhere in Europe! Witness the ground-shaking 10,000bhp Top Fuel Dragsters as they reach 300mph in under 5 seconds. Over 200 teams, 17 bike and car race classes will take to the strip to start their 2017 FIA/FIM championship season. With Jet Car, Monster Trucks, Air Displays and Live Action Arena shows, this is the perfect event for the steadfast drag racing fan and families alike!
Gates open on each day at 8am.
Day tickets (16 years and over): from £32 per person
To find out more about what’s on at Santa Pod Raceway, visit www.santapod.com
Competition closes for entries at midnight on 18th May 2017
The winner will be chosen at random on 19th May 2017
Method of entry
- To enter all you have to do is fill in your details via the competition page on the website (entering your contact details) and ticking the appropriate terms box that you have read and understood the conditions, and if you want to tick the box to receive future e-news communications.
- Entry is FREE
- The first entry drawn at random from all eligible entries
- The winner will be contacted by email on the competition draw date. The tickets will be sent to the winners address
- A family ticket is 2 adults and up to 6 children aged 15 or under
- Family ticket valid for Saturday 27th May, Sunday 28th May or Monday 29th May 2017 (winner will need to confirm the day they wish to attend)
- The tickets are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash
- The tickets cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- The sale of tickets on third party websites is strictly prohibited
Dayvisits will not amend contact information provided. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner. Failure to respond may result in forfeiture of the prize. If they cannot be contacted, or are unable comply with these terms and conditions, Dayvisits reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
Specific Terms and Conditions
Any person who is an employee or an immediate family member of an employee of Dayvisits or any other person who is directly connected with the organisation of any particular competition is ineligible to participate.
By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and be bound by them. You may also receive other e-news updates and offers monthly by email if you have ticked the box to opt-in and receive them. You can opt out of these at any time by clicking UN-subscribe on the e-news communications sent to your email address.
Competitions are only open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
Entrants must be at least 18 years of age unless otherwise stated.
No responsibility will be taken by Dayvisits for details that are ineligible or received after the closing date.
If for any reason the advertised prize is unavailable Dayvisits reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value. The prize may be exchanged or transferred and no cash alternative will be offered.
Dayvisits reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entrant to any competition which it considers has used improper technical means to enter.
Use and Protection of Your Personal Information
Dayvisits recognises that your privacy is important to you and we use the latest technologies & best practices to secure all personal information.
Dayvisits aims to preserve your privacy at all times and will not disclose your personal information to third parties unless it is required to do so by law or it, in good faith, believes that such action is necessary to:
• Comply with the law or with legal process
• Protect and defend our rights and property
• Protect against misuse or unauthorised use of this website
• Protect the personal safety or property of our customers or the public (among other things, this means that if you provide false registration information or attempt to pose as someone else, information about you may be disclosed as part of any investigation into your actions)
Where required to do so, Dayvisits may pass on your personal information to a legal or regulatory body.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.