Little Legends football & Signed ball/Shirt free prize draw: Terms & Conditions:
1. To enter, visit http:/****/1FSPheO, complete the entry form. Once you have correctly submitted the form, you will be entered into the prize draw (the “Promotion”).
2. The Promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of the Football League, Capital One (Europe) plc (the “Promoter”), Tag and Synergy (the “Agents”) and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate families (defined for the purpose of these Terms and Conditions as husband, wife, mother, father, sister, brother, son, daughter, or persons residing in the household of such employees), and anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and check their identity. No purchase is necessary. Entries are limited to one per person.
3. Promotion Period: 10am Monday 8th December 2014- 5pm Friday 9th January 2015.
4. One entry per person (“the Entrant”).
5. 4,024 winners will be drawn at random on Friday 9th January 2015 and notified by email to the email address they provided when completing their entry within 7 days of their entry winning. We have 4,000 size 4 footballs and 24 signed assets for the below detailed Football League clubs to give away.
6. The Prizes:
One size 4 football which features the Capital One Little Legends logo.
OR, and depending on the club selected in the drop down menu on the entry form:
One ball signed by 2014 season team players: 1 ball per club detailed below:
Derby County, Watford, Leeds United, Bristol City, Swindon Town, MK Dons, Preston North End, Sheffield United, Oldham Athletic, Notts County, Rochdale, Peterborough United,
One signed shirt by 2014 season team players: 1 shirt per club detailed below:
Reading, Fulham, Birmingham City, Wycombe Wanderers, Luton Town, Shrewsbury Town, Burton Albion, Southend United, Plymouth Argyle, Newport County, Bury, Exeter City,
There is no cash or other alternatives to the Prize stated. The Prize is not transferable and must not be sold.
7. The Promoter is unable to specify the exact time and date of delivery, but all endeavours will be made to deliver the Prize within 30 days of receipt that you are a winner in the Promotion.
8. No other correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the Promoter’s decision is final.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, cancel, alter, amend or terminate the Promotion without prior notice, provided that the Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for something of equal or greater value.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct. Entries that are generated by script, macro use of automated devices or similar methods will be void.
11. The Promoter cannot guarantee the performance of any third party and shall not be liable for any act or default by a third party. Entrants agree that the Promoter will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, costs, damage or disappointment of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, misuse or use of the Prize. Nothing in this paragraph shall limit the Promoter’s liability in respect of death or personal injury arising out of its own negligence or arising out of fraud.
12. Entries that are incomplete will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission. Prize winners will be notified using the contact details they provided at entry. The Promoter is not responsible for details inserted incorrectly.
13. By entering this Promotion, Entrants agree to the personal data they supply being used by the promoter or its agents or contractors to administer the Promotion. If the Entrant has opted in to receive marketing communications from the Promoter (by checking the box on the entry form) they allow the Promoter to send them marketing materials either via email or through the post. If the Entrant wishes to opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time, they may send their request to [email protected]
14. Prize winners details (first name and county only) may be obtained by emailing [email protected]
By entering, Entrants agree that their name and county may be disclosed in this way.
15. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this Promotion.
16. If any provision or part of these terms and conditions is deemed void or otherwise unenforceable in law then that provision or part shall be deemed excluded and the remainder of these terms and conditions shall remain in force.
17. These terms and conditions, the conduct of this Promotion and the interpretation and enforcement of these terms and conditions shall be exclusively governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Entrants irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales,
18. This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter and/or the Agent and not to Facebook. By entering, entrants agree to release Facebook from all liability, injuries, loss and/or damage of any kind arising from their participation in the Promotion and/or the acceptance and/or use/misuse of the Prize.
19. Promoter: Capital One (Europe) plc, Trent House, Station Street, Nottingham, NG2 3HX.