1 of 4 ,£250 Cotton Traders vouchers
Just enter your email address(below the t&c's on the comp page), good luck!
Completion message:Thank you
your entry has been submitted.
1. The prize draw closes 23rd November 2016 at 11.59pm.
2. Every customer placing an order online, by phone or by post between 24th October – 23rd November 2016 will be automatically entered into the prize draw to win £250 worth of Cotton Traders vouchers. Alternatively customers can enter using the form below.
3. Multiple entries are allowed, one entry will be submitted for each separate order placed between the validity dates.
4. Prize is £250 ($450/€350) of Cotton Traders Vouchers; no cash alternative will be offered and will only be valid to be used in-store by telephone and on postal orders. Vouchers valid until 31st January 2017. Vouchers are not redeemable on sale items.
5. For Christmas delivery orders must be placed by midday on 21st December 2016 subject to stock availability. Orders placed after this time will receive delivery after Christmas. Final date for delivery is subject to change.
6. Four winners will be selected at random on the 30th November, under the supervision of an independent adult.
7. Winners will be notified of the result personally by the 1st December 2016.
8. In the event a selected winner does not respond within 21 days, we reserve the right to select a new winner.
9. The competition draw is open to all residents in the UK, Republic of Ireland, Europe and Australia aged 18 or over except employees and their families of Cotton Traders Ltd, their agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
10. By entering the prize draw, entrants agree that if they win, their details may be disclosed to anyone requesting a list of prize winners. Details (name and town) of the winners will be available two weeks after the date of the draw by sending a stamped address envelope to the Prize Draw Administrator, Department M, Cotton Traders Ltd, Cotton Hub, Merlin Court, Atlantic Street, Broadheath, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 5NL.
11. The right is reserved to feature names and locations of prize draw winners in future publications and promotions.