Win 1 of 5 £100 Tesco vouchers
All you need to do is answer a few simple questions all about Tescoliving.com, and once the survey is complete, you'll be automatically entered into our prize draw for a chance to win one of five £100 Tesco vouchers.
Completion message:(briefly displayed then redirected to https://www.tescoliving.com/)
Your answers have been saved. Thank you.
Terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1.Promoter: Tesco Stores Ltd., Tesco House, Shire Park, Kestrel Way, Welwyn Garden City, AL7 1GA.
2.Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to all residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over except employees and their immediate families of Tesco Head Office, Cedar Communications, their agencies or anyone professionally connected to the prize promotion.
3.Promotional Period: Closing date for receipt of all entries is 23.55 GMT on Sunday 20 November.
4. Entry instructions: Entry is via an online survey at www.completeasurvey.com/TLO2016. Participants must provide their full name and email address to be entered into the prize draw.
5. Only one entry per participant. Multiple entries will not be accepted. Only the first entry made by a participant will be accepted and all other entries will be disqualified.
6. The entry instructions form part of the terms. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the terms.
7. No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple reproduced or computer generated entries, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void.
8. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received.
10. Winner Selection: There are five winners and these will be the first five entries drawn at random by an independently verified computer system by the closing time and date.
11.Prize fund: Each winner will receive a £100 Tesco gift card. Terms and conditions apply to Tesco gift cards which can be found at www.giftcards.tesco.com/Terms-and-Conditions.
12.No cash or alternative to the prize stated, and the prize is not transferable.
13.The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in relation to all promotional matters.
14.Winner notification: Prize winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted within a further 14 days, or cannot take the prize for whatsoever reason, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve redrawn by an independently verified computer generated system.
15.We reserve the right to verify winners and ask for proof of photo, identity, age and address.
16.The winners agree to their names being used for promotional purposes and reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
17. Winners’ details will be passed onto a third party for prize administration but will not be used for any other purpose.
18. General: Winners’ full names and counties available 28 days after the closing date for 3 months. Send an SAE to Tesco Survey, Cedar Communications Limited, 85 Strand, London WC2R 0DW.
19. The promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
20. The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.