This month, we’re giving away five limited edition Emporium of Tyrrells serving boards, carved from the smoothest olive wood and with the ‘je ne sais quoi’ that every trusty serving board needs. That’s five big old chances to win this month’s star prize.
Submission message: THANKS FOR ENTERING
1. Eligibility: this Promotion is only open to residents of the UK, Republic of Ireland, Channel Isles and Isle of Man aged 18 or over only excluding employees or agents of Tyrrells or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion.
2. To enter: visit www.tyrrellscrisps.co.uk/monthly-prize-draw and either login or register your details before the closing date. No purchase necessary, however internet access is required.
3. The Prize: 5x winners will receive a branded Emporium of Tyrrells chopping board. Plus 10 runners up will receive a mixed case of Emporium treats (24 x packs in a case).
4. The winner will be selected in a random draw conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification company, from all valid entries received during each calendar month. The draw will begin at 17:40 on 18th October and conclude at 23:59 on the final day of October.
5. The winner will be contacted within 7 days of the draw. In the event that the winner has not responded within 14 days of notification then the promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner.
6. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the prize.
7. The promoter may substitute the prize for a prize of an equal or greater value if, for any reason the original item is unavailable.
8. By entering, winners agree that if they win they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by The Promoter or its agencies.
9. By entering the promotion entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Prize carries no cash value, is non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winner. No compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
11. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
12. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion or the Tyrrells website, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
13. To the full extent permitted by law the Promoter will not accept liability for any loss, damage, illness, injury or death arising from this promotion beyond its reasonable control.
14. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The names and counties of the winners will be made available at the end of the promotion, by sending a SAE to Tyrrells, Tyrrells Court, Stretford Bridge, Leominster, Herefordshire, HR6 9DQ.
18. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
19. By entering the Promotion, the participant agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
20. This Promotion is governed by English law.
The Promoter is Tyrrells Potato Crisps®, Tyrrells Court, Stretford Bridge, Leominster, Herefordshire, HR6 9DQ