1. Entry into the competition is free.
2. Draw opens on Tuesday 08/07/14 at 12:30 and closes on Monday 21/07/14 at 23:59. This is the promotional period.
3. The competition is open to those aged 18 or over, resident in the UK, excluding anyone materially connected to the administration of the competition. The winners will need to provide proof of eligibility before claiming the prize (accepted forms of identification include copies of: birth certificate, driving licence, passport).
4. Entry into the competition is made by completing the entry form and correctly answering the question on the competition page: https://www.facebook.com/bespokeoffers. Only one entry per person is permitted per promotional period, which will then become the property of bespoke offers and will not be returned. Entries will not roll over to the following prize draw. Max one prize per person for the promotional period.
5. Five winners will receive a 7" HD Smartpad compact Android 4.4.2 Tablet bundle: https://www.bespokeoffers.co.uk/consumer/offers/7-hd-smartpad-android-tablet-bundle-now-39-99-was-169-plus-p-p--2c0eb.
6. No responsibility will be taken by bespoke offers for entries that are not entered correctly or are lost due to technical or other reasons. Incorrect and incomplete entries will not qualify for the competition. Entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will not be accepted.
7. The winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries. The draw will take place no later than 5 working days after the competition closes for entry (21/07/2014) and will be supervised by an independent adjudicator.
8. The winners will be contacted via email and/or phone within 5 working days of the draw and given details of how to claim their prize.
9. If a winner has not responded to the email and/or phone call within 2 working days, an alternative winner will be drawn. Up to a maximum of two alternative winners will be chosen following the initial draw.
10. The prize will be fulfilled within 56 working days of contacting and confirming the prize with the winner.
11. The name and county of the winner and the name of the independent observer will be available to anyone sending an email to [email protected]
within 28 days of the published closing date. No other correspondence will be entered into.
12. It is a condition of entry that if you win a prize you agree to take part in reasonable publicity at no expense to the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name, photograph, and county of the winner or to publicise the prize-giving presentation after the date of the competition and within a year of this date.
13. All entrants to the competition will be deemed to have accepted the rules.
14. The competition may be promoted in other bespoke offers sponsored promotions before the closing date.
15. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part, except for in extenuating circumstances where the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winner.
16. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have jurisdiction.
17. Employees of Barclays Bank PLC are allowed to enter, but are responsible for any tax liability, if necessary. Please check any tax liability due with your accounts department.
18. This promotion is not affiliated with, sponsored by or endorsed by the products or retailers featured in the prizes. Trademarks, logos and names of the products and retailers are the property of their respective owner.
19. Image is an illustrative example and does not show the exact prize.
20. Promoter: bespoke offers, Barclaycard, 1234 Pavilion Drive, Northampton, NN4 7SG.
21. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you agree to receive regular emails to the email address supplied from Barclaycard bespoke offers, and receive regular emails to the email address supplied. From time to time you may also receive SMS messages from Barclaycard bespoke offers to the phone number supplied. You may unsubscribe from these emails at any time using the “Unsubscribe” link provided in each communication.
22. Any personal information, including, without limitation, the Participant's name, age, address (including postcode) and mobile phone number will be used solely in connection with the Competition and will not be disclosed to any third party except for the purpose of the Competition (including subsequent promotions as stated in these Terms and Conditions) or fulfilling the First Prize where applicable. The bespoke offers Privacy Notice is displayed at http://po.st/BespokePrivacyNotice and applies to any processing of data performed in connection herewith.