1. Key Dates. Start date and time: 06:00 Monday 28th November 2016. End Date and time: 09:00 Friday 2nd December 2016. Any entries received before / after these dates won't be counted but you may still be charged.
2. Restrictions. Only open to people who: (i) live in the UK, (ii) are 18 years or over at the date of their entry and; (iii) are not one of our employees (or living with one of our employees).
3. How much it costs. You are responsible for all costs associated with entering this competition. Texts cost £1.50 (from the UK) + standard network rate. You must have permission from the bill payer before sending. Online entry is free.
4. Entry Restrictions: You can enter a maximum of 6 times per mobile number, including free entries, via SMS and a maximum of 6 times per mobile number online.
5. Bounce-backs and bonus entries. Once you've sent an entry text, you'll receive a (free) auto-response confirming your entry. You will then have the chance to text WIN to 81215, again (at a further cost of £1.50 plus standard network rate) and you will be entered 2 more times - your '3rd' entry being free.
6. Draw details and winner announcement. Within 1 day of the competition end date, one winner will be selected by electronic random draw from all of the correct and eligible entries received. They will be contacted personally (as soon as possible and at least within 30 days of the end date) and also announced after 9am on Friday 2nd December 2016 on Absolute Radio.
7. Prize details. One winner will win 10,000 pounds, transferred into their bank account by 5pm on Friday 2nd December 2016. Our prizes are always non-transferable and (unless the competition is for a cash prize) cannot be exchanged for cash.
9. Recording consents. We will sometimes (at our discretion) telephone the winner and ask them speak on-air. You consent to your voice being recorded when this happens and to this recording being used on our radio broadcasts. You agree that we will own this recording and that a copy of it will be stored for further exploitation, which may include promotion. Whilst on-air, you promise not to make any statement which is offensive or inappropriate or which would cause us, or our listeners, harm. You will not be put through to speak on-air if we think you are driving, intoxicated, likely to swear, or otherwise offend our listeners.
10. Other conditions. We will only accept entries that comply with our t&cs and we may disqualify you if we know or suspect that you have breached them. Our decision on the selection of the winner is final and we won't engage in any correspondence or discussion about this or about the operation of this competition. We are not responsible for any network or technical issues you experience, such as latency of your mobile phone network, which may delay or prevent your participation. We have the right to cancel, amend, terminate or suspend this competition if forced to do so due to circumstances outside our control.
11. Contact details. The promoter of this competition is Bauer Radio Limited (Media House, Lynchwood, Peterborough Business Park, Peterborough, PE2 6EA; registered no. 01394141). If you've got any questions, please email: [email protected]
or write to: Absolute Radio, One Golden Square, Soho, London, W1F 9DJ. You should put the competition name in the subject line. We can't consider any queries made more than 14 days after the date the winner is announced.
12. Full t&cs apply. Please see: http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/radio-competition-terms.html.