£100 Of Ferguson's Irish Linen Products
This is your chance to win an exquisite prize from Ferguson's Irish Linen, weavers of fabulous bed and table linen for embassies, palaces and fine hotels all over the globe. Ferguson's products are also offered in the World's most upmarket stores.
Simply answer the questions below correctly to be entered into the competition. A draw will be made every three months and winners notified by e-mail within seven days.
In all cases the prize will be from the Fergusons range of products, and will have a retail value of not less than £100 sterling. No purchase is necessary.
Question 1: In what town is Thomas Ferguson based?
Answer 1>>> Banbridge
Question 2: What additional new payment method has Thomas Ferguson introduced in their online retail shop?
Answer 2>>> PayPal
Question 3: What is the reference number of Thomas Fergusons double damask table linen?
Question 4: What Group of Companies is Thomas Ferguson & Co Ltd. a member of?
Answer 4>>>Franklins Group
Rules of the Competition
1. Competition entrants must be aged 18 years or over on the date of submitting their entry.
2. A purchase is not necessary.
3. Directors and employees of Franklins Group and their relations are excluded from entering the competition.
4. Each competition will run for approximately three calendar months. The closing date for this competition is 9am, 31st March, 2015.
5. In the event of a tie, a draw will be held to determine the winner. The decision of the judges is final.
6. Winners will be notified within seven days of the closing date.
7. Entries are welcome from any geographical location. Prizes will be dispatched to any location, although in some cases we will reconfirm delivery address.
8. More than one entry per email address will disqualify.
9. Entries will be disqualified if not accompanied by the minimum contact details of name, email address and full postal address.
10. Cash alternatives are not available.
11. Judges decision is final.