£100 of supermarket vouchers
LOG IN / REGISTER
We're giving Daily Record readers the chance to win £100 of supermarket vouchers to help you stock up on your favourite slimming foods and snacks.
To enter, simply answer the question below and fill in your details by clicking 'enter now'.
Q: We all know fruit and vegetables have a range of health benefits, including boosting our immune system and helping to prevent certain cancers. But which vegetable is believed to help you see in the dark?
Answer : B. Carrot
Completion message :
Thank you for entering!
If you are one of our lucky winners you will be notified via e-mail.
Keep your eyes out for future competitions and don't forget to share us with your friends.
1) Competition closes at midnight on Thursday, May 18, 2017.
2) Entry is open to those in the UK only and aged 18/over. Employees of Trinity Mirror plc, their immediate families, agents or anyone professionally connected with this competition are excluded from entering.
3) All entries must be made directly by completing the competition registration page.
4) Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
5) Entries made using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devises or bulk entries will be void. No responsibility is accepted for entries which are invalid, incomplete, illegible, lost or delayed in transit, or which fail to be properly submitted. Proof of sending does not constitute proof of receipt.
6) Winner: Prize as described. Prize will be delivered within 28 days of competition close.
7) Prize not transferable, non refundable, no whole/part cash alternatives
8) Std Trinity Mirror plc rules apply. See www.dailyrecord.co.uk/rules for more details