1 of 20 £100 Co-op gift vouchers
Quaker Oats So Simple Porridge Pots are great for breakfast on the go. No need to cook or heat up in a microwave; just add hot water, stir, wait for two minutes and enjoy! This quick and easy porridge means your breakfast can fit with your schedule and you’ll never go hungry in the mornings again!
Each serving is bursting with the goodness* of oats:
• 100% whole grain oats
• Helps lower cholesterol*
• High in fibre
*Contains oat beta glucan, which has been shown to lower blood cholesterol. High blood cholesterol is a risk factor in the development of coronary heart disease.
For your chance to win 1 of 20 £100 Co-op gift vouchers with Quaker, simply answer the question below:
Please tick which you think is the correct answer
How many minutes does it take to make a Quaker Oats So Simple Pot?
Answer: 2 mins
Win 1 of 20 £100 Co-op shopping vouchers Prize Draw By entering this prize draw, entrants accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Terms and Conditions
1. The promotion opens for entries on the 01/02/17 (00.01hrs). The closing date for entries is 14/03/17 (23.59hrs). This promotion is only open to residents of UK (excluding Northern Ireland) who are aged 18 years or over, except employees (including their immediate families) of Walkers Snacks Ltd, Co-op Group Ltd or members, agents or anyone associated with this promotion.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
3. Only one entry per person will be permitted for the duration of the promotion.
4. Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
5. To enter the prize draw, visit (www.co-operativefood.co.uk/quakeroatssosimple), answer the multiple choice question correctly (How long does it take to make a Quaker Oats So Simple porridge pot? A) 2 minutes B) 20 minutes C) 10 minutes and enter full name, telephone number and email address. Internet access is required to enter. No Purchase Necessary.
6. There are a total of 20 prizes available to be won, with each prize consisting of 10 x £10 Co-op Gift Vouchers to the value of £100 for the winner to spend in Co-op Group Food Limited stores.
7. Redemption of vouchers shall be subject to the terms and conditions printed thereon, including but not limited to redemption within the stated expiry date. Vouchers can be used in one transaction or multiple transactions in accordance with their terms and conditions. The Promoter is not responsible for any vouchers that are lost, stolen, or unused by the voucher expiry date.
8. After the closing date, the 20 winners will be selected at random by a computer generated algorithm from all valid and correct entries received and the winners will be notified (using the email and/or telephone contact details supplied with their entry) within 8 days of the closing date. The winner will then have 14 days in which to confirm whether he or she wishes to accept and claim the prize. If the winner fails to do so, the winner shall be deemed to have forfeited their prize and the Promoter may offer the prize to another entrant, selected in the same manner as the first. Incomplete entries or those not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid and will not be entered into the prize draw. The Promoter will not be responsible for any entries not received, not recognised, not accepted for any reason or delayed. Proof of sending or entering such details does not constitute receipt.
9. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for a breakdown in communication systems or networks that may result in an entry not being registered. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, or non-receipt of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter or an entrant because of technical problems, operator problems, social media site problems, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to any participant's or any other third person's, resulting from any participation or downloading any materials in the promotion.
10. No alternative prizes are available except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to provide similar prize of equal or greater value.
11. Where prizes are to be delivered to the personal address of a winner, the prize will only be delivered to an address within the UK and will only be sent once. Should a prize winner's contact details change, it is their responsibility to notify us or the contact persons for the relevant promotion.
12. The winner should allow 28 working days for delivery of the prize from receipt of notification that he/she is a winner.
13. We reserve the right to request proof of a prize winner's identity in the form of a passport or driver’s license, proof of residence and proof of address in the form of a utility bill. In the event that a prize winner cannot provide us with the proofs mentioned above which are reasonably acceptable to the Promoter, we may withdraw the prize and select another prize winner in the same manner as the first.
14. By entering the prize draw, entrants agree that their personal information may be held and used by the Promoter or its agents to administer the prize draw. The winners further agree that they may be required to take part in all reasonable publicity associated with this prize draw, which may include publishing their names and images, without any compensation awarded to them.
15. Winners’ names and areas will be available by sending a self-addressed envelope to Walkers Snacks Limited, Impulse Shopper Marketing, 450 South Oak Way, Green Park, Reading RG2 6UW, until 14th May 2017.
16. By participating in this promotion, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
17. In the event that any provision of these General Terms or any Specific Terms are held to be illegal, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed from the remaining provisions which shall continue in full force and effect.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or temporarily suspend the promotion in its absolute discretion, provided that it shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
19. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in participating in this promotion.
20. The product range within the promotion is available exclusively to Co-operative Food Stores and is subject to availability whilst stock last.
21. The Co-operative Group Limited (525R) is not the promoter and its subsidiary or parent undertakings shall not be liable for any breaches of these terms and conditions by the Promoter.
22. The Promoter: Walkers Snacks Limited, 450 South Oak Way, Green Park, Reading, RG2 6UW.