1.COMPETITION MECHANIC AND HOW TO WIN
• Visit the ‘Win £1,000 & War for the Planet of the Apes Cinema Tickets’ competition page online at http://absoluteradio.co.uk/competitions/
• Watch the War for the Planet of the Apes trailer on our competition page to find the answer to the competition question
• Enter your full name, phone number, and email address on the ‘Win £1,000 & War for the Planet of the Apes Cinema Tickets’ competition entry form
• Select the correct answer out of the 3 options to the question on the ‘Win £1,000 & War for the Planet of the Apes Cinema Tickets’ competition entry form
• The prize winner will be chosen by electronic random draw on Monday 17 July 2017 from all the entries with correct answers and legitimately completed fields on the competition entry form
2.Entry Platforms and Costs
Online at http://absoluteradio.co.uk/competitions/
Online entry only
Start Date and End Date
From Monday 10 July at 05:00am (Start Date) to Sunday 16 July at 23:59pm (End Date).
Entries received before the Start Date or after the End Date will be invalid.
The winner(s) name and hometown are available on request by emailing the contact details listed below under section 4: CONTACT DETAILS
4. ENTRY RESTRICTIONS
• Open to UK residents aged 18 years or over on date of entry.
• Our employees (and their family members) or employees of any company involved in the Competition, incl. the Prize Provider, must not enter.
5. THE PRIZE
A single prize consisting of the following will be awarded to the winner subject to the winner complying with all the terms and conditions applicable to the Competition:
• 1x £1000 cheque
• 1x pair of cinema tickets
Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
Resale of tickets is strictly prohibited.
Cinema tickets are for use in either Vue or Odeon cinema’s across the UK
Subject to additional terms & conditions provided on the cinema tickets
This offer only applies to standard cinema screenings and excludes premieres, previews (and other pre-release screenings that are not directly on sale to the general public), school bookings, corporate or private hires, third party bulk ticket purchases, private screenings, event cinema, live broadcasts and as live broadcasts.
This offer only covers the cost of a standard priced ticket for a standard cinema screening.
Admission is not guaranteed. Subject to the terms and conditions of each individual Vue or Odeon cinemas own terms & conditions.
Admissions are subject to normal BBFC film classifications.
The individual participating Vue and Odeon cinema’s terms and conditions of sale, purchase and admission/entry apply. Ticket prices may be subject to change at any time, without notice.
1. DATA PROTECTION. Names, email addresses, and /or telephone numbers (which, for all SMS competitions, will be shared with our SMS provider,) will be collected and used to process entries. Winner’s details may be given to the prize provider to arrange delivery of the prize. Your details may remain stored after the End Date but will not be used for marketing unless you have ticked an opt-in box on entry. If you have, your details will be used in accordance with the information given when you ticked the opt-in box and gave your consent. For more details, see: http://www.bauerdatapromise.co.uk/
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CONSENTS. By entering this Competition, you are consenting to our use of your entry both to publicise this Competition, our radio station or any other radio station which we own or control. This means that we may use all names, images, descriptions, photographs video footage, and other information, which you’ve submitted on entry, in any media, without paying you and without any time restriction. You also agree that we may film, record or photograph you in connection with the competition and /or the Prize (if you win). We will own these films, recordings or photographs and we may use them publicly, including on the internet, for our radio broadcasts and/or for any promotional purposes. You will also have waived any moral rights or right to payment that you may have had.
a. Entries that don’t comply with these terms won’t be accepted and you may be disqualified if we think you’ve breached them.
b. One entry per person.
c. If there is a dispute about the operation of the Competition or correctness of any answers given, our decision is final and no discussion will be entered into on this subject.
d. The correct answers to questions must exactly match our answers to win.
e. We are not responsible if you fail to get through when you call / text to enter, or if you lose signal during a call.
f. You are responsible for all costs of entry.
g. As far as it is lawful to do so we exclude our liability for any losses suffered in connection with the Competition / the Prize.
h. We may cancel / amend / end / suspend the Competition if we need to do so due to circumstances outside our control.
4. CONTACT DETAILS. Any concerns? Please email: [email protected]
Concerns won’t be considered if made more than 14 days after the date the winner is announced.
Bauer Radio Limited is the promoter of this Competition, see: http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/radio-website-terms.html for details of our registered office and company number.