ITEM 1: COMPETITION NAME Nerve
ITEM 2: PROMOTER Bauer Radio Limited registered under company number 01394141 trading as:
- Kiss FM UK
- Heat Radio
- Clyde 1
- Forth One
- Hallam FM
- Key 103
- Metro Radio
- Moray Firth Radio
- Northsound Radio
- Planet Rock
- Radio Borders
- Radio City
- Rock FM
- Tay FM
- Radio Aire
- Viking FM
- Westsound Radio
Registered office: 1 Lincoln Court, Lincoln Road, Peterborough, PE1 2FR and (the “Promoter”).
ITEM 3: WEBSITE - www.kissfmuk.com
ITEM 4: COMPETITION START DATE AND FINISHING DATE Start Date: 3/08/2016 at 00.01
End Date: 14/08/2016 at 23.59
Any entries received before the Start Date or after the End Date (for whatever reason) will be invalid.
ITEM 5: COMPETITION CONTESTING DATES (if applicable) The Competition will be staged on the following dates:
Start Date: 3/08/2016 at 00.01
End Date: 14/08/2016 at 23.59
ITEM 6: ENTRANT RESTRICTIONS • The Competition is open to UK residents
• Employees (and their family members) of the Promoter (or any company in the same group) or any company involved in the Competition, including the Prize Provider, are excluded from entering the Competition and their entries will not be considered.
ITEM 7: ROUTES OF ENTRY AND COSTS You can enter by:
(2) Free of charge on the Website;
ITEM 9: DRAW DETAILS
The winner will be chosen by electronic random draw.
The winner will be chosen at the discretion of a panel consisting of the Bauer Media Production Team. Entrants will be judged on the following criteria: a correct answer to the online question. Bauer’s decision is final
ITEM 10: WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT The winner(s) name and hometown are available on request by emailing the contact details listed in item 16
ITEM 11: PRIZE DETAILS A single prize consisting of the following will be awarded to the winner subject to the winner complying with all the terms and conditions applicable to the Competition:
ITEM 12: PRIZE PROVIDER [Bauer Media] (the “Prize Provider”). Please note that where prizes are provided by third parties, the prize may be subject to the terms and conditions of that third party.
The Promoter is not responsible for any aspect of the Prize, including unsatisfactory quality or late delivery.
ITEM 13: DATA PROETCTION Entrants’ personal data (including telephone numbers and addresses will be collected by the Promoter and will be used to process entries. The Promoter will also provide winners’ names and contact details to the Prize Provider, solely for the purpose of arranging delivery of the prize.
By entering the Competition, participants consent to the storage and processing of their personal data as described here, which shall be strictly in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation.
Personal data may remain stored by the Promoter and the Prize Provider after the Competition has ended but will not be used for marketing purposes.
ITEM 14: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CONSENTS • Entrants consent to their voice being used on the Promoter’s radio broadcasts and to a copy of this broadcast (the “Recording”) being stored by the Promoter for exploitation in any and all media for promotional or other purposes.
• To the extent possible, entrants agree to assign to the Promoter the title to any intellectual property rights or interest that they may have in the Recording.
ITEM 15: OTHER CONDITIONS • Only entries received in accordance with these Terms will be accepted.
• Participants may enter the Competition more than once.
• The Promoter has the right to disqualify participants if it reasonably believes participants have breached any of the Terms.
• If there is any misunderstanding, mistake or dispute concerning the operation of the Competition, including the correctness or acceptability of any answers given by winner(s), or the operation of any technical/communications system, the Promoter’s decision shall be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into on this subject.
• The correct answers to questions must exactly match the Promoter’s answers to win.
• The Promoter has no responsibility or liability if participants fail to get through when they call to enter. This includes a failure to complete a phone call due to loss of signal, even if the entrant gets through to the studio initially.
• The Promoter is not responsible for any costs associated with entering the Competition, including making phone calls or accessing the Website.
• In order to maintain the quality of the Promoter’s radio programming and to protect listeners from harm, participants may be disqualified if they are incomprehensible, inaudible or if it appears to the Promoter (in its sole discretion) that the caller is driving, intoxicated or likely to offend listeners.
• Whilst participants are on-air, they promise not to make any statement which (in the Promoter’s sole and reasonable discretion) is inappropriate or which would be likely to bring the Promoter into disrepute.
• Other than for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence and so far as permitted by law, CFM hereby excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Competition or any aspect of the Prizes.
• The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this Competition if it is required to do so due to circumstances outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
ITEM 16: CONTACT DETAILS If you have any concerns about how this competition has been run, you should email: [email protected]
or A complaint will not be considered if it is made more than 14 days after the date the winner is announced.