1. COMPETITION MECHANIC AND HOW TO WIN
Over the course of 6 weeks, we will run weekly online competitions across 22 x Bauer City Network Radio Stations.
15th – 18th June - Week 1
Share your holiday tip, travel shortcut or story to be entered into our random prize draw.
At the end of each competition, a winner will be chosen by electronic random draw .
2. ENTRY PLATFORMS AND COSTS
Free entry online at www.planetradio.co.uk
Start Date and End Date.
Week 1 - Thursday 15th June at 00:01 to Sunday 18th June at 2359.
Entries received before the Start Date or after the End Date will be invalid.
4. ENTRY RESTRICTIONS
• Open to UK residents aged 18 years or over on date of entry.
• Our employees (and their family members) or employees of any company involved in the Competition, incl. the Prize Provider, must not enter.
5. THE PRIZE
1 x £1,000 cheque to spend on a holiday pack. (1 per competition)
This is a shared prize fund between 22 x Bauer City Radio Stations.
Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
1. DATA PROTECTION. Names, email addresses, and /or telephone numbers) will be collected and used to process entries. Your details may remain stored after the End Date but will not be used for marketing unless you have ticked an opt-in box on entry. If you have, your details will be used in accordance with the information given when you ticked the opt-in box and gave your consent. For more details, see: http://www.bauerdatapromise.co.uk/.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CONSENTS. By entering this Competition, you are consenting to our use of your entry both to publicise this Competition, our radio station or any other radio station which we own or control. This means that we may use all names, images, descriptions, photographs video footage, and other information, which you’ve submitted on entry, in any media, without paying you and without any time restriction. You also agree that we may film, record or photograph you in connection with the competition and /or the Prize (if you win!). We will own these films, recordings or photographs and we may use them publicly, including on the internet, for our radio broadcasts and/or for any promotional purposes. You will also have waived any moral rights or right to payment that you may have had.
a. Entries that don’t comply with these terms won’t be accepted and you may be disqualified if we think you’ve breached them.
b. One entry per person per weekly competition.
c. If there is a dispute about the operation of the Competition or correctness of any answers given, our decision is final and no discussion will be entered into on this subject.
d. We are not responsible if you fail to get through when you call / text to enter, or if you lose signal during a call.
e. You are responsible for all costs of entry.
f. You may be disqualified if you are incomprehensible, inaudible or if you appear to be driving, intoxicated or likely to offend listeners.
g. We may cancel / amend / end / suspend the Competition if we need to do so due to circumstances outside our control.
4. CONTACT DETAILS. Any concerns? Please email: [email protected]
Concerns won’t be considered if made more than 14 days after the date the winner is announced.
Bauer Radio Limited is the promoter of this Competition, see: http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/radio-website-terms.html for details of our registered office and company number.