Win £1000 to spend at a supermarket of your choice
All Kellogg’s cereals start with the same thing; sunshine and grains. Check out our ‘Little Farmers’ video to learn about the cereal journey from seed to spoon as part of the Kellogg’s Origins Programme. Then, answer the question that follows to be in with a chance of winning £1000 to spend at a supermarket of your choice.
In the video, how many hours of sunshine does the farmer say the field has received?
Video 38 seconds
We have received your entry. Good luck!
This is a Bauer Radio competition and features across 7 Bauer Radio websites.
BAUER RADIO LIMITED
COMPETITION SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Competition terms and conditions should be read together with, and are in addition to, Bauer Radio Limited’s standard terms and conditions at: http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/radio-competition-terms.html (the “General Terms”). Together these specific competition terms and conditions and the General Terms shall be referred to as the “Terms”.
(A) Online competition Terms
ITEM 1: COMPETITION NAME Kellogg’s Origins and Bauer Media
ITEM 2: PROMOTER Bauer Radio Limited. Registered office: 1 Lincoln Court, Lincoln Road, Peterborough, PE1 2RF and registered under company number 01394141 Stations
ITEM 3: STATIONS • www.clyde1.com
ITEM 4: COMPETITION START DATE AND FINISHING DATE
The competition opens at 0000 on Monday 14th July and is open until 2359 on Friday 25th July
Any entries received before the Start Date or after the End Date (for whatever reason) will be invalid.
ITEM 6: ROUTES OF ENTRY AND COSTS Entry is by the dedicated online page via the station website. You can enter free of charge on the Website. You must complete all fields of the online form including answering the entry question.
ITEM 7: CONTESTING DETAILS Prize winners will be those persons who successfully answer the online question
ITEM 9: WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT The winner(s) will be announced on-air at the completion of the competition
ITEM 10: PRIZE DETAILS A single prize consisting of the following will be awarded to the winner subject to the winner complying with all the terms and conditions applicable to the Competition:
£1,000 Grocery voucher for a leading supermarket
ITEM 11: DRAW DETAILS
One winner(s) will be chosen by electronic random draw from all persons that have answered the online entry question correctly.
The winner/s will be contacted by email within 28 days. If contacted, you must acknowledge receipt within 7 days. If you fail to do so, the Provider reserves the right to offer the Prize to another entrant and you will forfeit the Prize. Winners details are available on request by using the Contact Details.
ENTRANT RESTRICTIONS • Open to UK residents aged 18 years or over at the date of their entry.
• Employees (and their family members) of the Promoter (or any company in the same group) or any company involved in the Competition, including the Prize Provider, are excluded from entering the Competition and their entries will not be considered.
DATA PROTECTION Personal data entered via the online entry form or given when calling on-air will be collected by the Promoter and will be used to process entries. The Promoter will also give winners’ names and contact details to the Prize Provider but if required to arrange delivery of the Prize.
Personal data may remain stored by the Promoter / Prize Provider after the Competition has ended but will not be used for marketing.
OTHER CONDITIONS • Only entries received in accordance with these Terms will be accepted.
• Participants may enter the Competition more than once. The Promoter has the right to disqualify participants if it reasonably believes they have breached any of the Terms.
• If there is any misunderstanding, mistake or dispute concerning the operation of the Competition, including the correctness or acceptability of any answers given by winner(s), the Promoter’s decision shall be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into on this subject.
• The correct answers to questions must exactly match the Promoter’s answers to win.
• The Promoter has no responsibility or liability if participants fail to get through when they call to enter. This includes a failure to complete a phone call due to loss of signal, even if the entrant gets through to the studio initially.
• The Promoter is not responsible for any costs associated with entering the Competition.
• To maintain the quality of the Promoter’s radio programming and to protect listeners from harm, participants may be disqualified if they are incomprehensible, inaudible or if it appears to the Promoter (in its sole discretion) that the caller is driving, intoxicated or likely to offend listeners.
• Whilst on-air, entrants must not make any statement which is inappropriate or which would bring the Promoter into disrepute.
• Other than for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence the Promoter excludes liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense caused in connection with the Competition or the Prizes.
• The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this Competition if it is required to do so due to circumstances outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
CONTACT DETAILS For concerns about how this competition, you should email: [insert email address]. Complaints will not be considered if made more than 14 days after the date the winner is announced.