Product: £1000 Evans Cycles voucher
Win £1000 to spend on bikes
Rules: Full Terms & Conditions
Asda / Flora competition
1. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter simply obtain anentryform from the in-store Flora representative on the day of an in-store promotion, complete the contact information requested andhand to the Flora representative in-store on that day. Alternatively, obtain an entryform from the in-store Flora representative on the day of an in-store promotion, complete the contact information requested and post toFlora 'Win a £1,000 worth of Bikes', Freepost RRLT-EEAS-XBSJ, PO Box 7557, Derby, DE1 0NP . Alternatively,obtain an entry form from the July issue of Asda magazine, complete the contact information requested and post toFlora 'Win a £1,000 worth of Bikes', Freepost RRLT-EEAS-XBSJ, PO Box 7557, Derby, DE1 0NP.Alternatively you can enter online at www.asda.com/flora by completing the online entry form.
3. Closing date for on line entries only is midnight 31/7/12. Asda Mag and in-store entries close at 18:00 (GMT) on 31/07/12. All valid entries received before the closing date will be entered into the prize draw
4. Promotion is limited to one entry per person.No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Incomplete, illegible or corrupted entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected. No photocopies of the paper entries will be accepted.
6. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post. Proof of posting or sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
7. Prizes: 8 x £1000 vouchers to be redeemed at Evans Cycles. No cash alternatives available.
8. The Prizes will be awarded to the first eightvalid entries drawn at random in the presence of an independent adjudicator from all entries received by the Closing Date.
9. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winnerswill be notified by email or post within 14 days of the closing date. The winner must claim their prize within 28 days of the notification.If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
11. The winners' details (name and county) will be made available on request to those writing to, Flora 'Win a £1,000 worth of Bikes', PO Box 10220, Sutton Coldfield, B76 1ZH within ten weeks after the published closing date, enclosing a SAE.
12. The winners may be required to participate in other publicity arising from this promotion.
13. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
14. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (Please do not send entries to this address)