12 months of Sky Q with Ultra HD plus a 43 inch LG 4K TV
“I can see clearly now the rain is gone,” sang Johnny Nash in 1972. And he didn’t even have access to 4K Ultra HD!
So imagine how clearly you’ll be able to see – assuming it doesn’t rain in your living room – if you’re lucky enough to win this month’s competition.
As you may have noticed us harping on about for a while, Sky Q is just about the ultimate package for on-demand television – we called it “the best TV experience you can buy” even before it started streaming 4K content.
Which of these films is not available in 4K on Sky Q?
Answer : The Incredible Adventures of Digbert Montague the Talking Microbe from Jupiter
Completion message :
Thank you and good luck!
1. Fill in required details and click on the submit button. 2. Entries close 11.59pm, 10th November 2016. 3. Prizes are as stated. 4. Open to UK residents aged 18 or over 5. No cash alternative and prizes are non-transferable. 6. Only one entry per person. 7. For full terms and conditions click here. The Promoter: Haymarket Media Group, Bridge House, 69 London Road, Twickenham, TW1 3SP
1. The Prize will also be subject to the Prize Conditions by Sky (as defined below)
a. The winner will be required to enter into a new Sky Q UHD subscription contract. If the winner is an existing Sky TV customer, your Sky digital, Sky+ and Sky+HD subscriptions will come to an end and you must enter into a new Sky Q subscription contract.
b. After your 12 month Sky Q Silver UHD subscription comes to an end, standard subscription charges will apply (currently £56 a month for Sky Q Silver and £36 extra a month for Sky Sports and Sky Movies), unless you change or cancel your package, giving Sky at least 31 days’ notice.
c.You must be over 18 and resident in the United Kingdom.
d. The Prize does not include:
-A broadband subscription (to experience Sky Q Silver features to the full, we recommend connecting your boxes to home broadband);
-Sky Box Office, Sky Store purchases/rentals, Stand-alone Premium Channels, or pay-per-view services and events
e.Watching on an extra TV screen comes at a one-off cost of £99 and we’ll loan you an extra Sky Q Mini at no cost (recommend connecting no more than 4 Sky Q Minis in total)
2. Prices, programmes/channels are subject to change.
3. Engineer set-up required.
4. The winner must get any consents required (e.g. landlord’s) prior to installation.
5. Sky will contact the winner to arrange installation and prize delivery by January 2017. Winners must redeem the prize within a year. Winners who are in a current pay-TV contract with another provider may defer their Prize for a maximum of 12 months from the date of winning. If a winner does not redeem his/her Prize within 12 months from the date of winning, this could result in loss of the Prize. If the winner has a previous uncleared debt with Sky the winner will not be able to take up the Prize until this debt has been fully cleared.
6. There is no cash alternative to the Prize or any element thereof and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
7. Sky reserves the right to refuse or withdraw the Prize if a winner or a party authorised by the winner to act on their behalf, threatens or abuses a Staff employee or otherwise conducts themselves in a manner that Sky reasonably regards as inappropriate, offensive or unlawful.
8. Prize winner will own the Sky dish. The Sky Q Silver box, the Sky Q Mini and all other Sky Q kit is loaned to the winner at no cost and must be returned when the winner’s 12 month prize subscription terminates. Mechanical faults with the Sky Q kit will be repaired at no extra cost.
9. By entering this promotion and choosing to opt-in to receive more information, you agree that Sky may use your information to contact you about products and services you may like. You can change your direct marketing preferences by contacting Sky on 08442 41 41 41. You can also click on the “unsubscribe” link in direct marketing emails from Sky.