£100 worth of Comvita UMF® graded Manuka Honey products
One of nature’s special gifts, sourced by honeybees from Manuka flowers in remote areas of New Zealand, Manuka Honey has long been valued for its unique properties and contribution to wellbeing. Comvita has been producing world-renowned UMF® Manuka honey since 1974 in New Zealand’s Bay of Plenty.
Certified by the UMF® quality mark, Comvita ensure your Manuka honey is authentic so you can enjoy all the goodness from nature.
Now, Comvita is offering you the chance to win your very own goody bag filled with £100 worth of Comvita UMF® graded Manuka Honey products!
The goodies will include Comvita Manuka Honey UMF® 10+, Manuka honey and apple cider vinegar, Manuka Honey lozenges, Manuka and blackcurrant elixir and Manuka antibacterial wound gel.
1. The competition opens on 9 March 2017 and ends on 9 April 2017 (“the Closing Date”).
2. The prize is one Comvita Manuka Wellness Bag (“the Prize”) worth £100 each for three winners.
Goody bag includes: Comvita Manuka Honey UMF® 10+, Manuka honey and apple cider vinegar, Manuka Honey lozenges, Manuka and blackcurrant elixir and Manuka antibacterial wound gel.
3. The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative. However, we reserve the right to offer a cash alternative if for any reason the Prize is no longer available or suitable.
4. To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on the competition page.
5. Entrants must be resident in the UK and if aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter. Northern & Shell employees are excluded from participation.
6. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct. We accept no responsibility for data corruption or incomplete entries
7. The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by email.
8. If the winner fails to provide an address for delivery of the prize within one calendar month of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
9. The Prize will be delivered to the winner's home address unless he/she states otherwise upon written notification, as soon as possible from receipt of confirmation by us of their details. Please allow up to 30 working days for delivery.
10. The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
12. The Daily Express website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.express.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.
Promoter: Comvita UK Limited, Box 220, 5 High St, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1JN