Product: Win 2 Bulk Bags of Rolawn Landscaping Bark
The appropriate use of bark mulch in the garden can help plants through the dryer months by preventing the majority of water loss by evaporation from the soil. It also adds organic matter to the soil and helps prevent erosion.
A covering of bark reduces light so preventing germination of many weed seeds and fewer weeds provide less competition for available moisture and nutrients. Using bark to control weeds is also safer than applying herbicides
To be in with a chance of winning 2 x 1 cubic metre bulk bags (1000 litres) Rolawn Landscaping Bark, simply answer the question and enter your details below before 4pm on the closing date of 18th May 2012.
Question: How many litres are in a bulk bag of Rolawn Landscaping Bark?
Answer: 1000 Litres
Enter your details, good luck!
Looks like there is a slight problem with the completion screen format but it is possible to see the following 'Thank you for entering this Homebuilding & Renovating competition. Good luck!'
Rules: 1. The prize is 2 x 1 cubic metre bulk bags Rolawn Landscaping Bark. 2. There is no cash alternative.
3. The competition is open to all Mainland UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees, associates and their families of Centaur Special Interest Media, the prize suppliers and any promotional agencies involved.
4. This is an online competition only - no postal entries will be accepted.
5. Only one entry per household will be permitted - multiple entries will be discarded.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. The competition closes at 4pm on 18th May 2012.
8. The draw will be held on or after .21st May 2012 and the first correct entry drawn will be deemed the winner.
9. The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Entry into this competition implies acceptance of these rules.
11. For general Homebuilding.co.uk competition terms, see the terms and conditions page. Details of previous competition winners can be found here