2 VIP tickets, Drake’s ‘The Boy Meets World Tour’ on February 14th, O2 Arena, London
Following his phenomenal success, Grammy-Award winner and platinum-selling recording artist Drake will begin his ‘The Boy Meets World Tour’ in the UK.
Drake's one of the biggest musical influencers of his generation, being the first artist to break 1 billion streams on Apple Music with his latest album Views, holding the record for most number one hits on Billboard’s R&B/Hip-Hop Chart and selling out concerts all over the world.
We’re offering 2 VIP tickets to his February 14th concert at the O2 Arena in London, which means you can take your sweetheart as well! Enter your details below to win
1. The competition opens on 09/01/2017 and ends at 11:59 pm on 09/02/2017.
2. The Prize is 2 VIP tickets for Drake's concert at the O2 Arena in London on 14/02/2014 for one winner. The Prize may vary from the image shown due to availability.
3. The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative. However, we reserve the right to offer a cash alternative if for any reason the Prize is no longer available or suitable.
4. This competition has no affiliation with the brand of the Prize.
5. To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on the competition page.
6. Entrants must be resident in the UK and if aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter. Northern & Shell employees are excluded from participation.
7. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
8. The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by email.
9. If the winner fails to provide an address/ valid email address for delivery of the prize within one calendar month of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
10. The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
12. The OK! website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.ok.co.uk/about/terms-and-conditions