Product: £200 of stylish B&Q tiles
The summer holidays for many of us mean time for home improvements… but this doesn’t need to come with high bills. Save money by brushing up on your DIY skills with free tiling classes at B&Q stores around the country, then treat yourself to some stylish new B&Q tiles at home.
Approximately how many new designs of tiles does B&Q have? *
Answer : 500
Rules: These terms and conditions are subject to our main Terms and Conditions and where both documents conflict, the main Terms and Conditions will prevail.
2. Competitions run between the dates and times advertised on the entry form.
3. No purchase or payment is necessary to enter the Competition.
4. To enter, you must be a resident of the UK (with a residential delivery address within UK), 18 years of age or over. Employees of MyFamilyClub and their affiliated agencies, their immediate families and those directly related to them are not eligible to enter.
5. For our facebook competitions, entrants must be a fan to enter.
6. By ‘liking’ our Facebook fan page this does not automatically enter you to the competition.
7. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
8. The participant is providing information to MyFamilyClub and not to Facebook.
9. Winners will be selected at random using http://www.random.org/ number generator from all entries those that have completed our MyFamilyClub competition form.
10. Winner will be notified by a message to the email address provided within 48 hours from close of the competition.
11. The winner’s name will be announced on myfamilyclub.co.uk or facebook and twitter
The prize draw decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. In order to receive their prize, the winners are required to provide MyFamilyClub with their full name and UK address. Should a winner not acknowledge receipt of their win, and provide their full name and UK address, within 14 days of receiving notice from MyFamilyClub that they have won a prize, we reserve the right to redraw or not fulfill the prize.
13. In the case of competition prizes which include tickets to events, the winners are required to provide MyFamilyClub their full name and UK address within 48 hours. Should a winner not acknowledge receipt of their win and provide their details within 48 hours of receiving notice from MyFamilyClub that they have won a prize, we reserve the right to redraw or not fulfill the prize.
14. The prizes will be dispatched out within 14 days of the winners notifying MyFamilyClub of their full name and UK address.
15. No responsibility is accepted for entries which are for any reason whatsoever not received or delivered.
16. MyFamilyClub reserves the right to change the prize for one of an equivalent value.
The prize cannot be modified, is non-transferable, and there is no cash alternative in part or in whole.
17. MyFamilyClub excludes all liability under these terms, in contract or tort (including negligence) for any loss, damage, costs and/or expenses, loss of profits, goodwill, consequential, indirect or special losses, howsoever caused in connection with the Competition.
19. By entering the competition all entrants have the option to opt in to receive weekly newsletter from MyFamilyClub, which they can unsubscribe to at any time.
20. Prize draw in our website are in association with our partners Topfox.co.uk and Myoffers.co.uk. For more information regarding prize draw terms and conditions please visit Myoffers.co.uk and Topfox.co.uk.
21. MyFamilyClub reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any point in time.