£250 and a 3-Night Trip to for 2 Paris
To celebrate the launch of Testament of Youth, ITV are giving you the chance to win a trip to Paris and £250 spending money.
Who wrote the memoir Testament of Youth?
Answer: a) Vera Brittain
The closing date for online entries is 20th January 2015 at 16:00.
Up to 5 entries per phone number. Maximum 29 entries per person, per entry method (Online).
The winner must be a UK resident, aged 18 years or over.
A three (3) night trip for the winner and one (1) companion to Paris, France. The Prize includes:
· Return economy flights for the winner and one (1) companion from a London airport to Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) or Paris Orly Airport (ORY) in France;
· Return ground transfers (by shuttle bus) for the winner and one (1) companion from the Paris Airport to the hotel in Paris;
· Three (3) nights’ accommodation for the winner and one (1) companion at a five star hotel in Paris on a room only basis based on two (2) people sharing one (1) double or twin room (room type subject to availability). Please note that the winner will need a current valid credit/debit card with sufficient available funds in order to check in at the hotel for security deposit purposes;
· A one (1) hour carriage ride around Paris for the winner and one (1) companion (subject to availability); and
· Travel insurance will be supplied to the winner and their companion before departure.
The Prize will also include the delivery of the itinerary, travel documentation and prize winner management which includes access to an out-of-hours phone number staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and a comprehensive feedback report on the winner’s return.
The Prize must be booked and taken up by 30 June 2016 and cannot be taken on the following dates:
Friday 13 February 2015 to Monday 23 February 2015 (inclusive)
Friday 3 April 2015 to Monday 20 April 2015 (inclusive)
Monday 4 May 2015
Friday 22 May 2015 to Monday 1 June 2015 (inclusive)
Thursday 23 July 2015 to Monday 31 August 2015 (inclusive)
Friday 23 October 2015 to Monday 2 November 2015 (inclusive)
Friday 18 December 2015 to Monday 4 January 2016 (inclusive)
France Bank Holidays:
Friday 1 May 2015
Friday 8 May 2015
Thursday 14 May 2015
Monday 25 May 2015
Tuesday 14 July 2015
Saturday 15 August 2015
Sunday 1 November 2015
Wednesday 11 November 2015
The Prize is subject to schedule and availability at the time of booking. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that they and their companion are available to take the Prize on the relevant dates. When booking, the winner must provide at least 90 days’ advance notice of their intended departure date.