£250 and a 4-Night Trip for 2 to Los Angeles
To celebrate the launch of Mortdecai, ITV are giving you the chance to win a 4 night trip for 2 to Los Angeles. Whilst in LA, the lucky winner will enjoy lunch at the Ivy and have £250 spending money.
Which blockbuster movie does Johnny Depp star in?
Answer: a) Pirates of the Caribbean
The closing date for online entries is 27th January 2015 at 16:00.
Up to 5 entries per phone number. Maximum 29 entries per person, per entry method (Online).
The winner must be a UK resident, aged 18 years or over.
Los Angeles Trip
A four (4) night trip for the winner and one (1) companion to Los Angeles, USA. The Prize includes:
· Return economy flights for the winner and one (1) companion from London Heathrow Airport (LHR) to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). Flights may be indirect;
· Return ground transfers (by shuttle bus) for the winner and one (1) companion from LAX airport to the hotel in Los Angeles;
· Four (4) nights’ accommodation for the winner and one (1) companion at a four star hotel in Hollywood, Los Angeles on a room only basis based on two (2) people sharing one (1) double or twin room (room type subject to availability). Please note that the winner will need a current valid credit/debit card with sufficient available funds in order to check in at the hotel for security deposit purposes;
· Lunch at The Ivy, 113 North Robertson Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90048 for the winner and one (1) companion (subject to availability at the time of booking) (maximum spend of £100 (one hundred pounds sterling) on food and drinks); and
· Travel insurance will be supplied to the winner and their companion before departure.
The Prize will also include the delivery of travel documentation.
The Prize must be booked and taken up between 18 September 2015 and 16 December 2015 (inclusive) and 9 January 2016 and 31 March 2016 (inclusive) and must include a stay on a Saturday night. The Prize must be booked and taken up by 31 March 2016 and cannot be taken on the following dates:
Monday 12 October 2015
Wednesday 11 November 2015
Thursday 26 November 2015
Monday 18 January 2016
Monday 15 February 2016
The Prize is subject to schedule and availability at the time of booking. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that they and their companion are available to take the Prize on the relevant dates. When booking, the winner must provide at least 60 days’ advance notice of their intended departure date.