£2500 plus RU prizes of 10 X £250 Asda vouchers and 10 X cases of 8 Batchelors Super Noodles
You could be in with a chance of winning:
A cheque for £2500
1 of 10 £250 Asda Gift cards
1 of 10 cases of Batchelors Super Noodle Pots
To enter simply fill in your details on the form. Over 18's, UK residents only, terms and conditions apply.
Enter your details.
Completion message :
You have successfully been entered to our competition.
1. Open to residents of UK aged 18 and over, excluding employees and their families of the Promoter and Asda Stores Ltd, their agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2. This promotion commences from 00.01 GMT on 16/02/17.
3. For your chance to be entered into the free prize draw, simply visit www.ASDA.com/win Internet access required.
4. No purchase necessary. Only 1 entry permitted per person. Anyone trying to circumvent this condition by using alternative details will be disqualified.
5. The prize pool consists of 1 x cheque for ?2500 for the first prize, 10 x ?250 Asda Gift Cards for the first 10 runners up and 10 x cases of 8 Batchelors Super Noodles for the next 10 runners up. Asda Gift Cards are to be treated like cash. Lost or stolen cards cannot be replaced unless they are registered on Asda?s website with your name and address. The card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card and no interest is paid on card balances. Protect your balance by registering your card on Asda?s website. If you lose your gift card and you have registered it, Asda can provide a replacement card. The balance on your new card will be the same as the amount at the point you told Asda about the loss. If your old card has already been used and there are reduced or no funds on it when you inform Asda, they cannot replace the balance. Asda cannot offer cash in place of the balance on a lost/stolen card. Asda cannot be held liable for lost/stolen cards or any credit amounts on such cards. No change can be given on the cards or the balance on the cards exchanged for cash. The Asda Gift Card can be used in any Asda store within the UK and the balance on the card may be used for in-store purchases in full or part-payment (excluding third party concessions or products, petrol and lottery tickets) at any time whilst this card is valid. Asda gift card terms and conditions apply.
6. The closing time for this promotion is 23.59 GMT 30/03/17. All entries received before 23.59 on this date will be entered into the draw. Online entry only.
7. No entries from agents, third parties or organised groups will be valid. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions will not be valid.
8. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost or damaged. Entries will become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
9. Winners will be drawn on 06/04/17. The prizes will be awarded to the first 21 valid entries drawn at random in the presence of an independent observer from all entries received by the closing date. With the First Prize being awarded to the first drawn name.
10. Winners will be notified by telephone within 10 days of the prize draw. If by 02/05/17 a prize winner has failed to respond to such notification, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected from all remaining entries.
11. All prizes are non- transferable and non-refundable. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes (in whole or part) for reasonable equivalent prizes of equal or greater value. There is no cash alternative.
12. The names and counties of all winners will be available from 17/05/17. To receive a list of winners, send an SAE to: Asda Batchelors Competition, 20TEN, 7-10 Charlotte Mews, London W1T 4EF Charlotte Mews, Fitzrovia, London W1T 4EF
13. Winners may be required to participate in related publicity without recompense.
14. By entering the promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and to have consented to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller and the Agency for the purposes of the administration of this promotion, and any purposes to which the entrant has consented. Winners data will only be held for the purposes of the winners list for a period of 12 months. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
15. The promotion and these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. For the competition winner?s name and county of residence, please send a stamped self-addressed envelope after 21 working days after the competition closing date marked ?Asda Magical Family Break Promotion, Lindt & Sprungli, 4 New Square, Feltham, Middlesex, TW14 8HA?
Promoter and Data Controller: Premier Foods Group Ltd, Premier House Centrium Business Park, Griffiths Way, St Albans, AL1 2RE
Agency: 20TEN, 7-10 Charlotte Mews, London W1T 4EF Charlotte Mews, Fitzrovia, London W1T 4EF