30 or 20 or 10 30 Penguin English Library books
We're offering three winners the chance to win their own Penguin English Library. The winner will win 30 Penguin English Library books of their choosing, the runner-up will win 20 books and the 3rd winner will get 10 books!
To be in with a chance of winning, just answer the below question below by Monday 1st October.
Who wrote Far From the Madding Crowd?
1. No purchase necessary. Proof of entering is not proof of receipt of entry.
2. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before the competition closing date. All entries shall become the property of The Book Depository, and their directors, officers, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies are not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
3. The competition is open to all. Parents/guardians must submit the entry for those under the age of 16. Images must not contain photographs of minors.
4. The prize winner will be decided by The Book Depository. The Book Depository will not enter into correspondence about the choice of winner.
5. The competition ends as specified on the competition page -- no entry received after that time will be considered. The winner will be announced as specified on the competition page. There is one prize
6. The promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
7. The prize winner will be notified by telephone/email. If the selected entrant does not meet all of the contract conditions, another entrant will be selected from the remaining eligible entries.
8. The competitions are not open to employees of The Book Depository and their sponsors or their immediate families.
9. By entering the contest, entrants, consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes in all media carried out by The Book Depository, without payment or compensation.
10. The decisions of the contest judges are final. The prize must be accepted as awarded.
11. The right is reserved to terminate or withdraw this contest at any time.
12. All entries become the property of The Book Depository, who assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by The Book Depository on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. The Book Depository reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the email portion of this contest should a virus or bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of The Book Depository corrupt the security or proper administration of the contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, The Book Depository reserve the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered within any way. Entrants agree to abide by the Contest Rules and the decisions of the independent judging panel, which are final.
13. Entries must be submitted by the named entrant (or their parent/guardian for children aged 16 or under) and will be invalid if found to come from a third party. Multiple entries from a single source (e.g 'competition entry' website/company) will be disqualified.
14. For name/county of prize winner, please send a stamped addressed envelope marked The Book Depository, Royal Albert House, Sheet Street, Windsor, SL4 1BE. No entries should be sent to this address.
15. Entry to the competition is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoters have organised these prize draws in good faith and do not accept liability relating to the prize.