£300 Amazon vouchers
Whether you are hitting the shops in San Francisco or snorkelling in Sardinia, the Ukash Travel Money MasterCard card has you covered this summer and is offering one lucky AOL Travel reader the chance to win £300 Amazon vouchers to spend on your holiday reading ... and more!
Ukash, the leading payments innovator, is giving holidaymakers a helping hand this summer with its new Ukash Travel Money Prepaid MasterCard®. The card offers highly competitive foreign exchange rates compared to other Travel Money Prepaid cards, with no charges for sign up, transactions or ATM cash withdrawals abroad, helping your holiday money go further in Europe and the USA.
The Ukash Travel Money card can be ordered online in minutes and will be delivered in five to seven working days without the need for any credit checks. The card can be topped up online instantly using a debit card – even while you are travelling - and cardholders can check their balance and transactions and top up their card at any time online completely free of charge. Plus any money left on the card can be used for your next trip abroad, rather than worrying about getting your spare cash converted back to sterling.
The Ukash travel money card is featured as the top pick by Martin Lewis on MoneySavingExpert.com.
So whether you are reading on the beach, or chilling at the bar, you can rely on Ukash for all your travel money needs this summer. Get yours now at ukash.com/en-gb/products/travelmoneycard/
For your chance to win £300 worth of Amazon vouchers, courtesy of Ukash, submit your details using the entry form below before 21 July 2014.
Completion message :
Thanks for entering!
The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of AOL Travel and Ukash, and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL, Ukash and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
You may enter this prize promotion by completing the online entry form.
There will be one winner.
The prize(s) will consist of a The prize will consist of £300 worth of Amazon vouchers, courtesy of Ukash.
6. The prize promotion closing date is 17 July 2014 (the “Closing Date”) and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
7. The winning entry/entries will be selected at random on 18 July 2014 and the winner(s) will be notified by email within 7 days. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
8. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 5 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else
9. Only one entry per person is permitted.
10. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
11. The prize(s) must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s) are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
12. All prize(s) are non-transferable and where prize(s) consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize(s), then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant.
13. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 17 July 2014.
14. The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner’s name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
15. By submitting an image or any other materials (“Submission”) in relation to this prize promotion you: (i) confirm the grant by you to us of a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the Intellectual Property Rights in your Submission, (ii) waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the Submission so that we shall be entitled to use the Submission in any and all media at no cost to us and (iii) warrant to us that the Submission is owned and controlled by you and that you have the right, power and authority to grant the rights set out in these Terms and have obtained all the necessary approvals, consents and licences to grant rights pursuant to these terms and conditions; warrant that your Submission will not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights, privacy or any other rights of any third party; will not contain anything which is untrue, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening; warrant that your Submission does not violate any applicable law or regulation (including any laws regarding anti-discrimination or false advertising); and warrant that your Submission is not obscene or pornographic.
16. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
17. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion.
18. Promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA