£300 of Paperchase Back to School goodies
As the UKs number one retail brand for fashionable innovative design-led stationary and gifts, Paperchase are giving you the chance to win £300 worth of Back to School goodies.
Inspiring customers for 40 years with their distinctive patterns and product, their 2016 Back to School collection is more than a plain notebook and pencil case.
Ensuring pupils of all ages start the new year with everything they need in order to look and feel their best, Paperchase are the retailer to look to for all your back to school needs.
To see more of the range please visit http://www.paperchase.co.uk
. The competition opens on 31 August 2016 and ends at 23:45 on 30 September 2016.
2. The Prize is £300 of Paperchase Back to School goodies for one winner. The Prize may vary from the image shown due to availability.
3. The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative. However, we reserve the right to offer a cash alternative if for any reason the Prize is no longer available or suitable.
4. This competition has no affiliation with the brand of the Prize.
5. To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on the competition page.
6. Entrants must be resident in the UK and if aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter. Northern & Shell employees are excluded from participation.
7. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
8. The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by email.
9. If the winner fails to provide an address/ valid email address for delivery of the prize within one calendar month of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
10. The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
12. The Daily Express website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.express.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.