£300 towards a European camping holiday
Canvas Holidays is celebrating its 50th year in 2015 and to mark the occasion we're offering one lucky AOL Travel reader the chance to win a £300 voucher to spend on a European camping holiday of their choice.
You will be able to choose from more than 90 sites across France, Italy, Spain, Croatia and beyond. You can create your perfect holiday whether you want to be near a sandy beach, a bustling city, thrilling theme parks or picturesque mountains.
Take your pick from a range of comfortable accommodation and stay in a spacious tent, modern mobile home or a charming lodge.
If you're looking for a taste of the wild, get in touch with nature with a luxurious edge and stay in a Canvas Holidays Safari Tent Deluxe. Fully plumbed, with their own bathroom and kitchen facilities, as well as a spacious living and dining area, the tents are located in natural surroundings offering the ideal retreat perfect for enjoying some quality time together.
Families can take advantage of Canvas Holidays' FamilyExtra programme which will keep all generations entertained with an exciting range of activities including water zorbing, circus skills and even a family Olympics tournament. Alternatively, the adults can kick back with a spa treatment or glass of wine while the little ones tire themselves out.
Canvas Holidays will be celebrating its 50th anniversary in 2015 and has an illustrious history of offering high quality camping holidays at over 90 handpicked campsites across ten European countries including France, Spain, Holland and Germany. The company provides self-catering accommodation to suit all budgets, offering flexibility on dates, duration and travel arrangements.
Visit canvasholidays.co.uk or call 0345 268 0827 for more information.
For your chance to win this amazing prize, submit your details in the form below before 29 July 2014.
Completion message :
Thanks for entering!
The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of AOL Travel, Canvas Holidays and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL, HRS.com and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
You may enter this prize promotion by completing the online entry form.
There will be one winner.
The prize(s) will consist of one voucher of £300 to be redeemed against one Canvas Holidays booking. Campsites that do not offer a Canvas courier (rep) service are excluded from the prize. Prize must be taken by 30 June 2015. Prize is on a self-catering basis. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by at least one adult. Travel, transfers, linen, car hire, meals and drinks are not included. Insurance is not included but is an essential part of the holiday, as per Canvas Holidays’ booking terms and conditions. The prize is subject to availability and is non-transferable. There will be no cash alternative. Competition prize cannot be exchanged or refunded.
6. The prize promotion closing date is 29 July 2014 (the “Closing Date”) and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
7. The winning entry/entries will be selected at random on 30 July 2014 and the winner(s) will be notified by email within 7 days. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
8. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 5 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else
9. Only one entry per person is permitted.
10. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
11. The prize(s) must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s) are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
12. All prize(s) are non-transferable and where prize(s) consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize(s), then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant.