The new film, which opens on 5th July, is set four years after the devastating battle in Chicago when humans have turned against the Transformers.
Starring Mark Wahlberg as widowed inventor Cade Yeager, the film amps up the explosive action as mankind faces total annihilation and the Autobots meet their most fearsome challenge yet.
Transformers: Age of Extinction features on special edition packs of Hunger Breaks Canned Bean Meals, two tasty ways to make a meal minutes.
You can also pick up a pack in supermarkets nationwide for your chance to win a three-night race experience in Las Vegas, which includes the chance to drive eight laps on the famous Las Vegas NASCAR circuit. Just head to the Hunger Breaks website to enter.
For your chance to win a month’s supply of Hunger Breaks plus £350 cash with the Daily Star, simply enter your details.
Completion message :
Thanks for entering!
The winner with be notified via email, so keep an eye on your inbox!
1. The competition opens at 10:00am on Saturday 28th June 2014 and ends at 10:00am on Wednesday 23rd July 2014 (“the Closing Date”).
2. The prize is £350 cash and a month’s supply of Hunger Breaks.
3. The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative. However, we reserve the right to offer a cash alternative if for any reason the Prize is no longer available or suitable.
4. To participate in this competition, entrants need to register with the Daily Star website at http://www.dailystar.co.uk/
5. Entrants must be resident in the UK and aged 18 years or above.
6. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
7. The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by phone or email.
8. If the winner fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
9. The Prize will be emailed to the winner's provided email address unless he/she states otherwise upon written notification, as soon as possible from receipt of confirmation by us of their details.
10. The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
12. The Daily Star website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/terms-and-conditions