four general admission tickets to the X-Factor final on Saturday December 10, 2016
After all of the auditions, live shows and eliminations, we're almost at the end of another controversial series of the X-Factor.
Emily Middlemas narrowly missed out on being in the final, so will it be Matt Terry, Saara Aalto or 5 After Midnight who will walk away as the winner of the thirteenth series of the ITV show?
As part of part of our Christmas Appeal for charity Together For Short Lives, we have four general admission tickets to give away to the live final taking place on Saturday December 10.
If you have been glued to the series this year and fancy the chances of attending the spectacular live show taking place at Wembley Stadium, simply answer the following question via the entry box below:
What are the names of Simon Cowell's dogs?
A. X and Factor
B. Rex and Rover
C. Squiddly and Diddly.............my answer***
***Simon Cowell to clone his beloved pet pooches Squiddly and Diddly at a cost of £120,000http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/simon-cowell-clone-beloved-pet-6105641
You need to make sure that you have registered an account on mirror.co.uk via the box below if you don't already have one. Then simply answer the question and enter your details by 12.00 noon on Wednesday December 7, 2016 to be in with the chance of winning. The prize does not include any travel & accommodation expenses. These are to be arranged by the winner. Please read the terms and conditions below.
) This competition will close at 12 noon on Wednesday December 7, 2016.
2) You must be over the age of eighteen to enter and must register an account on mirror.co.uk. If you do not have an account, please set one up when entering, by clicking register now.
3) One entry per person, per email address will be accepted. Multiple entries, or entries suspected of foul play will be disqualified.
4) One winner will be selected at random, from all of the correct entries.
5) One winner will win four general admission tickets to the X-Factor final on Saturday December 10, 2016 at Wembley Stadium. Please ensure you are free on these dates before entering.
6) This prize does not include any travel or accommodation expenses. This must be organised by the winner.
7) This prize will be non-transferable and the named winner must attend.
8) A photo ID for the winner and their guest may be requested to be presented on the night, so please ensure that you and your guest have this.
9) The winner will be notified by 6pm on Wednesday December 7, 2016, where more prize details will be given.
10) The winner will be notified by telephone. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. Failure to respond within 24 hours of being contacted or failure to provide the correct details may result in forfeiture of the prize. If the winners cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
11) Standard Trinity Mirror rules apply (www.mirror.co.uk/rules)