£40,000, a BMW X3 and a Barbados Holiday
Here's your chance to win £40,000, a BMW X3 and a Barbados Holiday!
Post your NAME and TELEPHONE NUMBER to;
PO Box 7558,
Text WIN to 82227
Call 09041 610 123
Prize Draw closes for entries via PRTS and SMS at 5.00 p.m. on Sunday 25 January 2015.
Postal entries must be received by 5.00 p.m. on Thursday 29 January 2015.
Up to 37 entries per phone number. Maximum 39 entries per person, per entry method (Postal/Text/Phone).
The winner must be a UK resident, aged 18 years or over.
Calls costs no more than £1.54 from BT landlines. Other networks may be higher and from mobiles considerably more.
Text entries costs £1.50 plus one standard network rate message. If you do not want to receive SMS marketing texts about similar products and services, please add NO INFO at the end of your SMS text entry.
In the case of multiple entries received in an envelope or postcard, only one entry will be entered into the Prize Draw. Sufficient postage must be paid – any entries without sufficient postage will be discounted.
This element of the Prize consists of a BMW F25 X3 sDrive 18d SE B47 2.0d in a choice of exterior colours (colour to be chosen by the winner, subject to availability) and with Black Nevada leather interior and in built sat nav. The Prize includes twelve (12) months’ road tax, first registration fee and approximately £30 worth of fuel. The Prize Provider will use reasonable efforts to deliver the car to the winner’s home address within four (4) months of receipt of all correct and valid documentation from the winner. Such documentation includes without limitation a valid insurance cover note to register the car, a current driver’s licence and/or current and valid photo ID such as a UK passport, and proof of address. The winner is responsible for insuring the car and all other costs associated with taking up the Prize. The winner may choose to register the car in another person’s name subject to receipt of correct and valid documentation for that person.
This element of the Prize consists of a holiday to Barbados for the winner and four (4) companions. The Prize includes:
· return economy class flights from a London airport (to be confirmed at the time of booking) to Grantley Adams International Airport, Barbados (BGI) for the winner and four (4) companions;
· return transfers between Grantley Adams International Airport, Barbados (BGI) and the Turtle Beach by Elegant Hotels Resort, Barbados;
· ten (10) nights’ accommodation at the Turtle Beach by Elegant Hotels Resort for the winner and four (4) companions on an all inclusive basis (alcoholic drinks subject to age restrictions). The winner and four (4) companions will stay in either a one (1) bedroom ocean view suite or will share two (2) bedrooms (double or twin room, subject to availability) where the winner’s companions are aged 12 years old or over. Full details as to what will be included in the all inclusive board basis will be provided to the winner by the Prize Provider following winner confirmation. Please note that the winner will need a current and valid credit/debit card with sufficient available funds in order to check in at the hotel for security deposit purposes;
· a catamaran trip for the winner and four (4) companions (subject to availability and any restrictions outlined by the Prize Provider following winner confirmation);
· one (1) thirty (30) minute massage per adult (aged 18 years old or over) at the Turtle Beach Spa (subject to availability); and
· use of the dining facilities and water sports at Crystal Cove by Elegant Hotels Resort (subject to availability, reservations and any restrictions outlined by the Prize Provider following winner confirmation).
This element of the Prize is subject to availability and must be booked and taken up by 28 February 2016. This element of the Prize must not be taken between 20 December 2015 and 5 January 2016 (inclusive).
The trip must be booked at least six (6) weeks prior to the intended travel date. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that they and their companions are available to take the Prize on the relevant dates.
Where any of the winner’s companion(s) are aged under 18 years old, the companion(s) must have prior parental or guardian permission to accompany the winner when taking up the Prize.
The winner and their companions must hold a current and valid passport and any other relevant travel documentation required for travel to and entry to Barbados. Passports must be valid for travel with a minimum of six (6) months on the date of departure from the UK when taking up the trip. It is the responsibility of the winner to (i) organize and pay costs associated with obtaining visas for the travelling party, (ii) ensure that the travelling party is adequately insured including without limitation covering overseas medical costs, and (iii) ensure that the travelling party adheres to the travel itinerary and other relevant safety instructions as set out by the Prize Provider. It is the responsibility of the winner to inform the Prize Provider of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their companion when taking up the Prize, and to adhere to any applicable health and safety guidelines.